Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

It think Nimrhys ment the “traditional” fruit cake
The one that could and would survive to be on the ground zero of a nuclear holocaust

Snack of the Gods, truly

3 Likes

Mmm that one is more traditional wedding cakes I believe, the christmas ones are a lot softer now :joy:

That strawberry thing looks tasty though… with cream. Definitely needs cream.

2 Likes

…is what we Hungarians call a “fruitcake” :face_holding_back_tears:

I wanna say something about what we English call a fruitcake… but he is currently unable to respond in his defense so it would be too cruel to make the joke :joy: He also worships raisins though…

4 Likes

I bet it’s someone who has the Headless Horseman’s mount. Though that’s most people really.

3 Likes

Nutty as…

1 Like

I sense some weird Scottish humor here!

Hopefully this one doesn’t involve sweaty armpits for once. Yuck… :unamused:

…but of course I won’t say no to a redhead.

Hi there, hello.

Hillbillies of the Ozark Highlands rejoice!

Dunkiee looks at Zamarius and Zhantharion and sighs. Seconds after, she bursts out in a laugh.

This aged well…

I got several of the “same” ikea furniture’s that I’ve bought years apart so I know exactly what you mean.
Especially that “metal thingie”.
Angle brackets from a hardware store is a must imo.

Also hate those adjustable hinges.
Even if you get them perfectly aligned during setup they always loosen and sag over time.

1 Like

Do you know how it’s called? Hook?

I found them in the “spare parts” section of their site, but I fear it’s the new ones and they are useless at best. I’m hoping that someone on ebay or something sells the old ones, but without the correct word it’s a bit difficult.

Since it’s from Ikea, probably Franz-Henrik or Karl-Jörgen or something, since they can’t just call things what they are :thinking:

3 Likes

Think the closest term would just be staple but there’s something even better and cheaper.
I have no idea what they’re called in English and we have a very weird specific name for them which is completely untranslatable.
stormhaspmärla
You can usually find them in any hardware store in the windows or nails section in a million different sizes.
Should be able to find one that fits better.
Technically they’re slightly different since they have sharp ends but that just means they’re better since you can just hammer them in without the pre-drilled holes for extra stability.

1 Like

got a good cloack and a Helm from Ruby life pools after. (not joking) 184 WIPES. i’m crying.

1 Like

I was going to be offended but I just linked something with a weird complicated ridiculous swedish name so I can’t ^^

1 Like

Those might work! Thanks, you’re the best!

3 Likes

Whoa… that’s really some dedication. What difficulty?

1 Like

guys. sorry to bother you. but someone has a forsaken rogue on silvermoon? just miss that for an achie for winter veil and im not able to find one…

porca tr@@a. this is real dedication robo

1 Like

I can make one?

Update: Testarget, undead rogue extraordinaire, standing on road outside Deathknell. Out of guards’ range. Probably need to see Zidormi for pre-BfA phasing though.

1 Like