Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

AHAHAHAHAHA! i entered in a bg and i was killed 12 times tryin to put snow on this rogue. Finally!
Thanks a lot anyway! :smiley:
ive lost the voidbreaker title…

1 Like

I think we would call it a strawberry tart or something similar.

1 Like

Well that’s one solution. One step closer to purple protodragon then I guess :+1:t2:

1 Like

I have problems finding these outside of Swedish stores. How are they called in English? :eyes:

When I translate the Swedish sites where they sell them, the best thing I can get is “Stormhaspmärla made of steel. Too stormy.” :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

No idea ^^

But I did some looking on some british n us hardware sites and they seem to just be called staples, which a million other things are called. (this is why we have very weird specific names for things in swedala so we can tell that very specific item apart from other similar items >:D )

Could be specifically:
Square gate staple
Gardener bender staple
Window felt staple

I’d recommend just checking the site of your largest hardware store in either the window or nails section for a similar match ^^

1 Like

I first saw “184 wipes” out of context in this reply of yours and my first thought was “welp, that was some persistent poop”.

With due respect, more like borderline insanity
The staircase scene from The Shining (1980) was shot 127 times due to director Stanley Kubrick’s perfectionism, making it the scene with the most takes ever with spoken dialogue, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, and even THAT was just 127 times
Wiping 184? Robo, my man, you must learn to let it go, after a dozen

12 would have been enough… I bet the actors grew to hate it with a passion.

1 Like

good morning guys!

3 Likes

I’m not so sure about that. A package was supposedly delivered this night and it appears to have been stolen if it really was :frowning:

How can it have been stolen? Stealing is a crime and there is no crime in Norway…

I hope you find it though!!

Really? delivered at night and stolen? Somethin is not quite right my friend.

There is no poverty either and no citizen is struggling in any way… it must be nice living in the politicians’ reality.

The courier company in question makes their delivery between 01 and 07, just putting the delivery in a bag on a hook on the mailbox if it can’t fit inside. In this particular case, I’m sure it would fit in the mailbox, so either they went with the bag-on-mailbox solution and it’s stolen in the 1,5 hours I didn’t go out to get it, or they’ve never delivered it in the first place despite the claim.

With their salaries, no doubt.

Here, the govt party in power doesn’t even attend some meetings if they don’t like the topic :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

We have this here too. Parlaiment members often absent for months, get their full wage anyway. Any normal job they would fire you if you were absent without being sick etc.

1 Like

Ita parliament: “hold my beer”

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Y’all don’t understand. It’s ALL about persistance!

1 Like

Merrymaker! finally.