Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Morning folks

6 Likes

good mornin guys!

5 Likes

Morning all :smile:

Hits too close to home… this year was insane for me.

Here’s hoping for a bit of stability now!

It will be… I’m sure it will be.

But on my end, it definitely opens strong - a long time fren of mine who was busy because of his baby now throws a party and I’m invited sooo… time to hit detox.

Actually, not really. I’m quite weak to drinks.

3 Likes

What’s this thread about even?

Food, fun and pets, in this order generally.

2 Likes

and the RP too with drinking beers :beer:

2 Likes

Alright then. I just ate a sandwich with butter and red caviar. And I wish you a happy upcoming New Year. And I pray for all of you to meet less toxic players in this 2023 year :grin:

9 Likes

And most important: no drama allowed!

Welcome! :wine_glass:

5 Likes

Happy new year to you as well :beers:

PS: nice mog there.

3 Likes

Always purple. Purple in heart, purple in soul! :purple_heart: Looking forward to make my druid and future pala in purple as well.

2 Likes

Happy new year :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

This baby duck wishes you all a Happy New Year!

11 Likes

Anyone who is not wearing Lucky Duck on their heads today will be voted out from the island

4 Likes

That’s right! Chris himself approves.

And for the record, my crown contains the Lucky Duck. :dodo:

2 Likes

Why the Fel I’m again in a pointless argument in that trice coursed “Land of the jolly “gay” dragons” thread???
Damn, it is hard to stop

:unamused:

4 Likes

Wishing everyone a very happy New Year! :clinking_glasses: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Put the thread on ignore. im tryin to avoiding it and its hard. im astonished how the gm are unexistent lately.
One day you need to explain me the demo rotation in open world. destro is becomin really boring and i dont wanna change main (by now). I tried to play demo but’s a mess and i dont understand how to play it

2 Likes

That’s what I did as soon as I got misquoted in one of these threads. They love doing that.

I also love how they blamed me of derailing when they have 92 comments in that thread alone. I’m not naming anyone though, I’m not that type of person.

2023 is no a negativity zone :wine_glass:

3 Likes

A bit hard to explain, I don’t know your tree :slight_smile:

Personally I use a weird hibrid tree of the nether portal - implosion - stalkers and instead the eye, the soulkeeperfor extra aoe and the bilescourge bombers

Most mobs don’t need the dogs, so could gather the 30 staks freely, for extra damage later on, the Hand and implosion with demobolt proc is enough most of the time
On a rare? Ideally starting with 5 shard and 30 staks on the doggos, 10 on the soul jalier
Send the Guard to attack, to build some agro
Summon Soulkeeper
If don’t have 5 shard, then void bolt , void bolt
Nether portal - 1 shard
Grimoire: Felguard - 1 shard
Summon Vilefiend - 1 shard
Doggies - 2 shard (or proced due the bolts, free cast and a 2 shard Hand of Gul’dan)
Demonic Tyrant - refill 5 shard
Hand, hand, bolt, hand bolt hand bolt hand
At the end of the portal, the Annihilan arrives

Silly zoo build, I know

Muted that thread ages ago, can’t get into arguments if you can’t see it :wink:

8 Likes