Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Probably both, but I’d be happy to see some new faces as well as old ones returning.

Of the people I used to know when I began browsing the forums regularly, not many remained active.

It’s… Marmar and Puny mostly, or Neffy too. The rest, some 8-10 people, have all left because of the poor moderation, or are banned.

1 Like

marmar? i admit im a little bad to understand alts.

He’s the horde dragon, also has alts named Spambot/Mariux/Drae. :smile: And generally very funny. He was one of the reasons I stuck around, the other one being Missy D. (I miss her so much.)

2 Likes

ok ok. now i recognize him. i use to have all my chars (except 2) with tesla inside to avoid to forget’em. But for hunter i named the pets tesla :smiley:

1 Like

Then you’d have quite the trouble remembering my alts’s names :smile:

Let’s see… two Dunkiees, my pally Ceelinda, and maybe my druid Alilysia is whom I posted with here. But there’s a few more :smile:

1 Like

Here, this is her :upside_down_face:

i should do an excel in order to remember alts… (this was my main in BFA and 1st half of SL)

1 Like

It’s not that hard, in fact the official WoW page has a list for you to use.

Go to the armory, and from the menu on the left you should find it. Doesn’t cover Classic toons, or Retail ones below lvl10 however.

1 Like

Really? Ages i dont check anything in the armory. I will definitely do a trip there.

He had enough of the drama of 2 of the biggest poster’s in the thread and other stuff going on from what i read/see/heard. Myself i have had to add another to ignore and there army of alts so i do not get spammed with “likes” from them.

3 Likes

Good morning
Let’s see how many flags I will gather for my post in the “Has the holiday season hurt DF?” thread :roll_eyes:
I know, I knoooow
But can’t help it
…never had a chance for that TL3 anyway :woozy_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Stealing the Crown is easy, even Baba Yaga knew that
Keeping it?
Oy vey, that is a whole different business :roll_eyes:

i just use the forums, what would be the point of me using more characters to flag someone? If i see something that is against ToS i just flag it and moove on ._.

Anyway, Goodmorning all!
Here’s some pancakes to start the day :yum:

3 Likes

you just told the truth. aye friend!

1 Like

Good morning…

Yeah, me too. Not really motivated to post right now. But still, thread needs food pics so…here we go.

9 Likes

Why? You didn’t post anything rude.

5 Likes

definitely music fit for royalty. have a great day!

1 Like

[Viggo Tarasov]: That “f@@@n’ nobody”… is John Wick. He once was an associate of ours. They call him “Baba Yaga.”

[Iosef Tarasov] The Boogeyman?

[Viggo Tarasov] Well John wasn’t exactly the Boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f@@@@g Boogeyman.

1 Like

even mob bosses don’t want to mess with Baba Yaga!

2 Likes