Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

For me Sir Peter Alexander Ustinov is the only Poirot
:fox_face::hocho:

after watchin albert finney in murder of orient express (the only one that exists)… i would say HE is poirot

Yes! :disguised_face:

2 Likes

When you have to work, but WoW is life!

PS: yep, my handwriting sucks. They say it’s like a hippie’s!

6 Likes

I will head to bed guys! sorry if i didn’t reply today but did alot of wqs! (got renown 30 with valdrakken and i’m close with Iskaara!)
Goodnight!

1 Like

Good night robo!
I maxed them out, except the Centaurs… for some reason I’m too lazy to do them and lingering around 24 or 25 :roll_eyes:
Makes 0 seense since at 28 or 29 they give a bunch of profession skillpoints, like the Dragonscale expdition
I’m just lazy… I know I should just do the daily camp quests or just follow the Hunt untill my nose starts to bleed
But I’m not in a hurry and when I decide I will do it, a random RP comes and boom… cutscene “6 hours later…” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

1 Like

Our avatars

Changed the light

Wow guys… im still around 17 with all except valdrakken 24. In truth im not playin a lot lately.
Ill dew it later.

16 with Valdrakken, everything else below 10 :frowning:

1 Like

take your time. The fun is in the journey

i also want to apologize if im posting less and less in this thread. ive gotten the flu …again, and this time i lost a lot of energy and hair.

i had to go to the barber to cut my hair short. its not fun losing hair at this young age.

3 Likes

My highest is 10 tops :rofl: just can’t be bothered to farm rep, I don’t see the point.

I won’t really care about profs (not even the lariat), and I have my little favorite mogs. The rest of the rewards are sort of meh to me.

But is it really flu that causes it? Because I doubt it, I worry there’s more to it than that.

Sharm… that name rings a bell.

2 Likes

ive been told its a mixture of of the flu, where you sit in bed all day eating very little, the recent food poisining played a role, and university stress. luckily i graduated

so all in all its poor eating and stress. i have no history of early balding in my family so its not genetics

4 Likes

Take care mate. I hope you feel well soon. The most important thing is medics are screening your health deeply. Losing hair is quite unusual but maybe stress could be the cause.

1 Like

Thank you! Health is more important than hair lol

Definitely! We had Umbridge Professors in our college and they made my life a living hell. Graduating wasn’t easy.

By Umbridge I’m referring to the character from Harry Potter

1 Like

To the flu?
Or the medicine?
My sister showed the same symptomps years ago, weakness and hair loss, turned out, she had an alergic reaction to the medicine
Anyway, get well soon!
:people_hugging:

1 Like

Oh no! I hope she got her hair back. I am allergic to almost everything so it could be factor.

I was even allergic to my dog but we kept her until she died.

Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah, luckly we had a good doctor, who were capable to admit, he may forgot to factor the possibility, the antibiotics he gave could have this “side effect”; quickly ran a few test, stopped the medicine, gave another, everything is fine

2 Likes

:frowning_face:

Get better soon!

1 Like

I ain’t even trying to level renown this expansion. Venthyr was pain enough. I am happy leveling alts instead.