Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

lost my hair at 19 yrs old

im grateful for it, no need for haircuts, i just shave my head every 7 days

p.s learning to do everything left handed sucks… thos day 3 and my left hand has improved massively… and starting to feel more natural

i completely broke the bone in my right index finger off completely above the first knuckle.

also cut it right down to the bone , nurse said if it didnt hit my middle finger too i would of probably lost the tip of my finger.

strange thing is besides the shock when that kicked in, i havent really been in any pain and felt normal…

even the nurses when they were pulling it open and looking inside were surprised that i had no pain.

they thought i was on heavy pain perscription meds, i was on nothing.

edit: now the wpund can take up to 3 month to heal…

and the bone 2 months…

annoying thing is i’ve hit my hand the same way a thousand times in the past, just this time it cut through me like butter.

This is the best part; you don’t need to level it - okay if you wan’t to see the story you do, but the story itself is not mandatory
Eventually it grind tislef with the weekly and WQ you do anyways for money or anything
It is just the matter of time, sooner or later you will hit max with each, but no borrowed power tied to it or any progression aside the sotry and a handfull of skillpoints for profession

I can still enter the raid but I suppose I have to get Valdrakken Accord up to have the quest tied to it?

didnt even get mine past 3 on each … found it boring

Yeah, the Kill Raszageth quest :roll_eyes:
It indeed gives you a crafting mat to boost a crafting gear to 405 but tbh, if you are not into crafting or want to spend a fortune to order something, you don’t need it; I’m rocking a 390 Ilvl and totally fine
Hell even been fine with 360

What level do I need to be? And where do I get the daylies?

1 Like

You can do it the painful way through LFR, the quest counts on all difficulties, just need the relevant ilvl for the difficulties and a bit of common sense. Oh and a :poop: ton of patience in LFR…

I found it less painful than the Shadowlands LFRs tbh.

1 Like

Ye heard Raz is a pain on LFR. Stuff is gonna take long.

1 Like

if there is someone that explain the boss isnt so difficult… the problem is finding one with gooood patience…

1 Like

I haven’t actually done it yet, only done tbe first wing so far - im being lazy this expansion

Those are the worst. Have they no shame?

1 Like

OR or or
Watch a 3 min video
OR read the adventrue guide, it tells you everything you need to know
:roll_eyes:

in truth the adv guide isnt clear at all. i gave up about reading cuz sometimes it’s a bit “foggy” in its explanations.

Went to the office early today (went out of the house at 6:30 to avoid traffic), did meeting, groceries and lunch. Now I’m officially tired, but at least I can work the rest of the afternoon from home. :hugs:

1 Like

Sadly my posts can’t get through today.

Hope you guys and gals are doing well!

I’ve finally moved into my new house and are still doing Small stuff in it every evening.

Happy when i can get my regular gaming sessions again.

2 Likes

If you are similar to me, it could be months. I find playing WoW quite exhausting (even if I like it), and I also moved to an apartment in November. I began playing again a bit the last few days, otherwise I just was busy with other stuff…

hey Ixyon! Nice to see you

hehe guys… i have to say that now im descovering miniatures painting, the time to play wow shrinked a lot. Ive just begin but i have to say that i like it a lot.
Ill do some activities maybe one evening to bring point for trading post.

3 Likes

I’m just happy we moved everything, sorted everything out and put the stuff in the right places.

Now it’s just cleaning up my guest room and our “network/random stuff room”

The house is quite big.

Just some decorations are missing.

But my PC setup is done :ok_hand:

Side note: changed yesterday my ear pads from my beyerdynamics headphones (can recommend all of the headphones) to Velour ear pads. It’s magical.

2 Likes

I’m addicted to those. Together with bread they are the best snack ever. :yum:

3 Likes