Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

the first time i tried ovomaltine as kid i v0mited for 2 days in a row. never ever tried’em since.

2 Likes

just got back from my checkup pleased to see the end of my finger isnt hanging off anymore lol.

they think because im healthy i’ll be able to use my right hand again in 3 weeks :slight_smile:

human body is amazing really when it comes to healing :exploding_head:

1 Like

Well “grinding” out the Trading Post mount was quite easy
Not even noticed and have it :grin:
Still hoping for a recolour (grey perhaps, lots of grey ones around the shores) Brutosaur eventually :thinking:

1 Like

Which tasks did you do for it?

The usual; events, M0 world tour, Raid normal and LFR (I was gearing up my al) PvE stuff :thinking:
I kind of remember time to time something popped up, like an acivement, but not really payed attention :grin:

1 Like

the Firelord’s Flail and the Basic Hammer are the items i bought. i just got the max Traveler’s log doing wqs and fishing :smile:

2 Likes

I am hoping for a few recolour’s on the hood, cloak and neck love the pink but would like black/white/red as well.

4 Likes

i hope next moths they’ll put some new and exciting mog

btw. good morning!

3 Likes

That typo :joy:

Moth mogs FTW!

And Soul will kick himself when he realises I had forgotten about the moths… :butterfly:

4 Likes

Shame we can’t watch :thinking:

1 Like

yes! more moths!

1 Like

Morning all :sleeping:

3 Likes

this is just for the people who claim im nothing but a toxic compulsive liar.

https://imgur.com/a/KvIjgAZ

Today’s menu is spaghetti!

4 Likes

Is Friday (finally) so today is chicken day!!

3 Likes

good ol’ burger n chips tonight.

2 Likes

I’ll take 2.

2 Likes

Usually i have fish on friday’s but today it is going to be burger :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If it’s made of chicken, it counts?

Sure, if you take visage sized servings.

I’m afraid your dragon form would need 3x the size of this to be well fed for 1 whole hour :grimacing:

3 Likes

already had chicken yesterday. i think tonight ill have some mozzarella with sidedish

3 Likes