Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Duck bias :unamused:
I should make an Erevien-like thread promotig foxes…

1 Like

I made a Vulpera customizations thread if you want to join in on that.

I’m sure you have many ideas since it’s your main’s race.

back when i still had hair around the sides i armwrestled a silverback gorilla and won … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I note you are not playing Doom Eternal. Shameful. SHAMEFUL!

This is why you need Doom Eternal. It will alleviate the stress of un necessary duck taming. Ducks are moving targets anyway.

Finger lickin’ good!

No… Unless this promotion ends in a fox hunt.

2 Likes

But…… foxes have red hair. Haven’t you seen those pictures of the red head Celtic ladies posing next to foxes. Magical :hugs:

I shall look for those immediately!

For the art you understand.

Edit. Found some!

(makes a new folder)

2 Likes

But to steer the conversation away from Souldefiler’s very questionable folders…

Some views of Schiehallion I took on my delivery run today…

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

5 Likes

In my outside becomes less cold but still cold

Mmm… My share where?

Me neither because I don’t have the money time.

If you want me to join, then presents please!!

I thought they were sitting ducks… ah well.

stows shotgun away without activating the safety pin

Foxdefiler incoming?

Do let me know… I don’t even have to assume Cruella De Vil’s form as he’d be a furless specimen :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You can download it for free and it’s two DLC packs but buyer beware obviously!

And we have a Foxdefiler…

Well… Uwudefiler…

Pam ate it… :eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

Good evening Anizah (and everyone!), could be better, could be worse. :man_shrugging:

Hope you are well too.

Let’s just say that sometimes we get excited way too soon for things that aren’t really what they seemed. That’s ok. Better sooner than later I guess.

5 Likes

Hey all. Godness sake today on the radio they played 2 bangers on the radio and i’ve added to my Favourite songs Playlist! :musical_note: :smile: :musical_note:

3 Likes

Free DL’s are baits :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I used to do that when I was young (because… no cash…), and while there are a couple nice games, there’s something fishy about them more often than not.

It’s better to pay the one time fee on Steam during sales and get them cheap, if not outright free sometimes :smile: not to mention it carries over through rig changes as well!

2 Likes

ive caught the flu again

the weather these days:

https://youtu.be/kTHNpusq654

1 Like

Oooops I did it again! I’m a stubborn idiot, but I like it that way!

2 Likes

The website I was about to link is also the one for Brutal Doom and it’s dlc’s but again… I must stress a triple aaa game like Doom Eternal being plugged as “free download with all its DLC”…

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

There’s a lot of games I have had to miss out on, I would love to play the ff7 remake but I won’t buy a Playstation for “reasons”.

And on that note, I am off to bed.

Calm down ladies.

GOOD NIGHT FROM THE SPLENDIFIROUS AND MAGNAFICILOUS SOULDEFILER!!!

3 Likes

Those reasons are because I got one for Christmas for being the pretty twin and Souly got a satsuma, a pair of hand knitted socks and a 1982 20p coin.

1 Like