Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

All that needs is black pudding and it’s food heaven.

Hey all, today i did a really nice BBQ. It’s been almost 2 hours and i’m still full :yum:

6 Likes
1 Like

You had that for breakfast ? Hmmm those sausages and that bacon and eggs you are a not only cultured but a very lucky men aswell :yum:

1 Like

Naaah, I wanted to post some food and simply let the dice decide.

Harlan Sweete knew the way… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I got this game yesterday with the Steam sale - I recall playing it ages ago when I was really little so it feels nice to be back in saddle again!

No General Kenobi scene in this one though…

2 Likes

Hey’all! Today i had a fine steak

and now i’m eatin a good o’l apple.

5 Likes

Cursed timeline where Elrian end up as a filthy Sylvannas servant.
https://imgur.com/a/HD3ErRr

1 Like

First time this happens.

1 Like

Weird… night be cuz i wrote It on My phone ? Anyway, goodmorning!

Yep, picture posting is weird for me as well, it almost never appears unless I edit a post.

Morning everyone :sleeping:

4 Likes

My breakfast this morning

4 Likes

Hey everyone :smile: thought I’d give a headsup because Tesla asked me about it.

So I decided to throw in the unsub card… but it’s game related mainly, as I haven’t too much to do in either game version that I like.

For Classic all I could do is raidlog on main, and I don’t like Ulduar. My maxed alts cannot advance because of the scarcity of easier content (barely any hc+, let alone hc, and I don’t see Naxx either) and I’m burned out on alts, both to level them up and to get them in the endgame. :face_exhaling:

Retail… The next patch comes soon, yes, but I doubt that even the new system would be really for me :smile: it really feels like grinding madly to lose your progress in a few months. The ring isn’t worth getting from the vaults either, my progression from keys is halted (wanted to take this easy, the seasonal isn’t my taste and I’m not getting any meaningful upgrades anymore, both because I’m geared up and because I’m unlucky with the few remaining slots) and there’s few if any relevant world content to do for gear, events and quests alike.

And on the other hand, I got a nice heap of other games to play from Steam. Far Cry 4 & Primal, Rise and Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Fallout 4, Skyrim, a pinch of Star Wars, I even have a Max Payne I believe, among others… if I play WoW, I just won’t have enough free time to care for these. :sweat_smile:

Gonna be here till like mid April till my sub lasts, however. After that… we’ll see.

3 Likes

Shame, humans finally have pink hair and you decide to bail out!! I even put pink hair dye in the shampoo and conditioner before my twin used them and now he’s furiously trying to wash it out…

You’d think he would learn to double check after the nair incident!

Why don’t we level some char together ? In a compagnion and friend way: no creeping , no insults or obligations to be always on, no discord or wait or give any golds, rush or items to the other.

I even let you choose faction and realm and your class first , could be wrath classic or classic era but i play the race, gender , class , spec and profession i like.

I understand. sometimes you need a break from something that you love, I hope you will have fun in any game that you will play, and that when you will feel ready to come back we will be here :smile:

Red is where it’s at!!!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1088158492340269187/image.png

I definitely would… because it doesn’t blend well with silver. Facts, I even got that I look like a granny with it!

We elves are immortal, there isn’t such thing as a babushka elf…

Always been more of a loner… wherever I can, I try to solo even elites, the reason why I enjoyed playing Blood back in the day :smile:

I appreciate the offer, fren, but it’s really the problem it got too repetitive for me. And I have enough toons as is, 1 of each class except druids (whom I don’t really like anymore, way too much shapeshifting mainly).

Exactly, it’s just too much of a good thing. :sweat_smile:

I’m a bit sadge to leave you guys and gals though, since… there isn’t much traffic here lately. Not a single post for 2 days before I dropped the update :smile: and I’m likely the top poster in here so my absence will be a bigger hit. (I tried to check the top posters but that tab is closed. I wonder why?)

2 Likes

Fair enough :face_with_hand_over_mouth: !

I also play on steam but since you are a loner and cannot for obvious reason with all the ennemies i made over the years put my pseudo besides we play differnt games, farewell Dunkiee and take good care of you.

1 Like

well… i’ve been doing some grind in-game so i had little time to post (Also work) ._.

you stream? :open_mouth: