Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Lol and who’s fault is that let’s see here who began the war to begin with? Oh that’s right the horde did so yea you started it and we allies ended it case closed! :smiley:

We’ve got Tirisfal back though, it’s been cleansed and is the forsaken have it as a home again, Brill is back to how it was and a new city is being made above ground on the site of Loraedon. We might get undercity back one day if too. Hopefully they have plans for forsaken to get undercity back and the worgen and nelves to get gilneas back to replace teldrassil.

Not a big loss really… he wasn’t a leader just Sylvanas’ biggest simp and most players on both horde and alliance enjoyed his ending.

Who? lol

Not even seen them in DF on my horde or alliance chars. It’s all about Wrathion and his daddy issues and the rest of the dragons. It’s Alexstraza who is busy bossing us around now, and occasionally the blue dragon guy whose name I can’t remember…

Also I think Tyrande has gone running off through another forest looking for old Malfy again as he has been missing for a good few years now, not seen him since BfA which is over five years ago in azeroth time.

You are welcome for the legion PTSD btw :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Don’t encourage the Trolls :unamused:

1 Like

Don’t worry, Erevien has me on ignore ever since I told him I don’t watch his youtube because it isn’t exciting enough :laughing: he took offence at my constructive criticism :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Tell me about it, the Vulpera thread is constantly bumped by ignroed trolls, to the point had to report it to Blizzard; just recieved a reply, they will look into it and will purge the non-relevant posts (honestly empty promise, but a nice gesture still, even it is a lie)

(I see you have your own Tauren clone, welcome in to the Club)

1 Like

My number 1 fan… he’s been around for ages and is just waiting for me to drive in the snow so he can “rescue” me and then get mad that I ended my long running novel series and force me to write a come back for the main character that he is weirdly obsessed with. I find it flattering.

2 Likes

Durotar, The Barrens, Hillsbrad, Silverpine, Azshara are all occupied by alliance forces and Ghostlands is still roaming with Scourge. The only zone we actually control is Mulgore.

1 Like

Varok Saurfang.

Literally the only character who isn’t worshipping the ground we walk on.

They were everywhere in Bfa and Shadowlands.

1 Like
1 Like

I rather watch Gordon Ramsay.

1 Like

RIP Tina Turner – a true music legend :cry:

4 Likes

She will be missed
( And Aunty Entity was and still the best character in Mad Max 3 )

1 Like

she left an amazing legacy behind

2 Likes

Now why you gotta make me all sadge like this, man.

Is there a way to send time walking money from alts to the main?

Sadly… no
TW marks are soulbound, but you can buy Acc bound stuff with them to send them over (just can’t resell them)

I have tons of tw money on alts, but i can’t to buy heirlooms with characters which are not lvl 70. :confused:

You dont have to
All the Heriloom upgrades are acc bound, and you can reclaim the herilooms from your collection

I know that, but i don’t have tw money on max level characters.