Do NOT nerf Ulduar

If the leaks are real, the upcoming nerfs to Ulduar defeat the purpose of normal and hard modes. Ulduar already has an easy mode. People can do that if they want.

If Blizzard wants all the guilds to kill Algalon, who is locked behind hard modes, then they can create an Algalon normal mode. For this you would need to clear the same bosses on normal mode rather than hard mode and you get the chance to kill a nerfed version of Algalon with lower level loot and no timer.

Phase 3 is already looking like a borefest. Just don’t nerf Ulduar and make it worse.

23 Likes

Agreed.

My guild is still at 4 hardmodes down and progressing. Not even sure if we will get Algalon down in its current state. And that is completely fine. Not everyone needs to clear the hardest content in the game.

Taking an older raid tier, both SSC and TK just didn’t feel the same post nerf when stuff just died with no effort. That is not good for the game I think.

8 Likes

And that is completely fine. Not everyone needs to clear the hardest content in the game.

Problem is that not everyone thinks like that… a very small part of the playerbase thinks like that and the rest just want to get things killed.

1 Like

Was curious so i googled about said leaks.
The Algalon ones are quite funny. Bascially takes away everything that makes the fight challenging/fun.

Good job blizzard, once again.

1 Like

Can say for sure if they nerf it i know for a fact i can unsub and litterally come back 2 weeks before next phase. This also cause inflation with gdkp’s they are gonna become so many that clear everything making the incentive to find a good guild harder.

I mean Classic was to easy right? Then you see ppl complaining constantly, even though we never got the pre nerf state of ulduar, we got it with buffed gear which makes it even easier than it was post nerf during vanilla wrath.

Brian Birmingham stated that they would like to see people return for Algalon with ICC gear and finally kill Algalon for example, which means it was not meant to be 1 shotted by every guild. Well he left and then rets get buffed 1 week after and now these rumors.

1 Like

I assume you haven’t realized yet but Blizz 2023 caters to every type of player. Ulduar is getting nerfed to the ground

Hope they nerf it, Classic is a casual game not a try hard game.

Hope they nerf it. My guild will force us to play in raid split semi reroll now because not enough loot for all mains before ToC release.

I don’t care about difficulty in this Wotlk Classic as i already cleaned the expansion buffed on pserv for years, even custom mythic dungeons with 3k5 gs harder than these weird HC+

Only care about loots and parse.

Lol you have not, btw pservers were not harder, they were awfuly scripted and wrong. Not even blizzard had old data in their hands and had to look up old footage,

1 Like

He will never listen to you

Using the most unreliable youtubers as source of leaks is the first wrong doing done.
If it’s the original nerfs from back then either these or a 30% overall nerf are bound to happen before ToC releases.

You did not need those two youtubers to throw their fake news but simply look up cutting edge and ahead of the curve ulduar achievements.

1 Like

How do you know they weren’t harder ? You never played on it.

1 Like

I dont like tinfoil hats, but if you look at curve achiev from Ulduar, it literally says there “killing ulduar before nerfs” …

I think people expecting blizz not to nerf the raid is just copium …

1 Like

iirc it says “before the next tier is released”

It says “pre nerf difficulty” … which could mean nothing … but it could also mean they were planning on bringing back post-nerf difficulty … otherwise why would you mention it, since pre-nerf difficulty is the only difficulty …

hence the need for tinfoil hats …

I don’t think this will be a big thing. Not even a small thing. Probably a few will do it, once. Absolutely not something to balance a game around.

Ulduar shouldnt be nerfed for 1reason:
they buffed ilvl of items means its already nerfed

if they nerf it and items stay same ilvl we just gonna get ulduar we never had before (the easiest one in wow history)

2 Likes

ur just pserver hater saying wrong info, u hate them so much that ur willing to lie in forums
pservers had buffed ulduar alot
there was some pserver where algalon was buffed so hard that best guilds disband before they killed it (then they nerfed it when it was too late)

1 Like

Becuase pserver players are usually bad players, less incentive to be competitive there aswell. And yes, its getting cringe with every dog player saying “inv i have warmane exp” and they suck the most, they come up with weird strats for ulduar because they were able to do it with full ICC gear.

4 Likes