Do not stop complaining about customizations in SL, people

cries in panda
I got a headband, a Samurai-haircut that defies physics and dark blue DK-fur
And I still have a glitch in my neck where you see a stripe without pixles

They should add:

• Skin
    -Blonde/beige
  • Clear brown
    -All current colours, but mono-colored instead of white/colour. So we can look more bear-like instead of only panda-like.
    -More facial markings

*A few more faces
-Some grim looking ones

• A long tail for male pandaren

*More hairstyles
-More “neutral” hairstyles. We get it; they are inspired by chinese culture. But a few inspired by other races would be awsome, or just culture-neutral ones

• Piercings/jewelry

• Update texture to match all the other races

*Beards
-More beards! Full beards! Anything but the thin whiskers we have now

4 Likes

Can we get patchy beards like most humans actually sport in the real world? That would be nice.

Yes. Here I am hoping to be able to customize my paladin but no… no talent trees. No purchaseable skills, no skills of varying levels each of which has some level of relevance. There is zero customization. We just play the prefabs Blizz designed for us, like they’re some moba characters.

Oh… you’re talking about visual customization? Bruh who cares, it’s all covered in plate.

I WANT BLUE COLORED VULPERA!

no joke, but blue foxes exist in wow

I am pretty sure that they hold more customization options back now, so they have some to add in the next expansion, so people will cheer for them.

That said I would like better hair colors, especially for humans. They all look kinda daded and washed out, except for the new hairstiles they just added.

Also black hair for void elves please… I mean… Seriously Blizzard?

3 Likes

More Nightborne customizations! Hair for Vulpera! More things for Taurens! And above all

MORE HERITAGE ARMOR SETS!

5 Likes

Also, on the topic of beards… I only tried this for Human Males though, but I assume it’s the same for some others:

Before Shadowlands when you had the long beard option, if you picked certain helms which beard clips through, they made a flat, trimmed beard option on your face, which was fine enough.

Now, that one DISAPPEARS. Your character loses BEARD when you wear some of the helms on them.

Fix the beard bug, let us wear helm and have the beards!

2 Likes

Agreed! Blizzard acts like a politician. Makes grand promises, gets our vote (purchase) and then just never delivers. Blizzard for some reason doesn’t see the connection between player enjoyment and increased revenue and instead opt for the fastest route to profits, which includes lying about features.

5 Likes

Yes Please!

2 Likes

Beards for everyone! #LongBeardsForHumans!

2 Likes

Blizzard didn’t say this though.
Don’t get me wrong; I want customization. The more the better. But spreading lies to try and get your way is not okay.

They said; at a later time. They never claimed this stuff would all be done during SL.
Having said that: I would of course like more customization sooner rather than later. Heck; I’d rather see them do customization than ‘waste’ time on PvP or mythic content. But you know… they have to provide stuff for many different players.

1 Like

Customization was the big selling point of the expansion. They said “core races now (pre-patch) - allied races later” - of course it’s implied that “later” is “later during the expansion” just like we had more allied races “later” during BfA. Stop defending Blizzard and their pathetic lawyer-nonsense.

They updated void elves because it was just copy-paste from belves so of course they had more planned but eventually said “lol who cares let’s just use our resources to add more store mounts instead”.

If you believe that they will add more customizations after SL…well fine, good for you. I don’t trust them anymore.

5 Likes

Beards are awesome look on Jesus! :pray:

2 Likes

For glory of BEARD!

2 Likes

I have beard because im lazy to shave every god damn 5 days…

2 Likes

I saw a post on Wowhead about plenty (and I really mean plenty) of colored new cosmetic glasses for transmog. They are great and I can’t wait to get them, but it just made me wonder why is it so hard for them to give us more colors for hairstyles, jewelry, tattoos and other colorful stuff when recoloring tool seems so easy

For some sure. Others couldn’t care less about that.
I love customization, but if I had to choose between that or actual content to do, I’ll go with content.

I’m not defending Blizzard.
I’m defending the truth. They didn’t say what was claimed.
And the fact that YOU read into it what YOU WANT, doesn’t make it so. That’s assumption, nothing more.

More assumption and speculation.

I do. And I hope they’ll do it sooner rather than later.
They’ve seen the (overal) positive reaction to what they did already, so it makes sense they do more. But they’re working from home. They’ve had to adjust their workflow and processes to account for these ‘special circumstances’. I think THAT is the main reason why they want to play it safe and not take on too much at the moment.

1 Like

:slightly_frowning_face:

We’ve talked about this a billion times, it depends on how you play the game. You are such a hardcore “gameplay” player that you do not even transmog your gear. The majority doesn’t care about your strange ways. Plus it is not a matter of resources or time. Blizzard can fix everything, but Bobby needs to buy a new castle.

Not you! Well, it is the heritage armor. If you don’t have something covering your neck and clavicle bones as a female Nightborne, it looks hideous (to me at least). Plus their eyes are more round and socketed than those of the Legion NPCs.

That’s why we need to do away with these false night elf-like eyes and actually get the proper “Nightborne eyes” that we saw, from the start of Legion.

Well - leave the current eyes in, for those who want them…but for those of us who want to feel like a proper Nightborne from Legion, socketed eyes please, Blizzard!

1 Like