Do not stop complaining about customizations in SL, people

This is unacceptable! When Blizzard stated that we will have no more customizations the entire expansion, there was a massive outrage, an outrage which has ceased. The situation demands more community pressure!

They (Blizzard) create a deluxe edition mount for the TBC classic, both with new and old graphics, and yet they cannot create a proper long-wizard beard for Humans or any other (small in size and effort) customization for the other races. What about ugly, hungry-looking Nightborne?

If the art team is so “busy”, then why don’t you get a skilled fan design the customization options? I have seen one or two in Reddit/Twitter who have made excellent customization concepts with great detail, for FREE. If you are so bored of designing, hire them.

Oh, and by the way, out of all the new facial hair options for Humans, a long Necromancer/wizard-like beard should have been the first thing to come up with in a fantasy game (where Human NPCs actually have those). Just look at this comparison:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/n6zfn8/longest_beard_we_have_vs_a_beard_humans_could/

27 Likes

Beards are bad. Hippies should shave and get a job.

7 Likes

Beards are bad? Like, in a metaphysical manner?
Oh, and by the way, it is only in the Western world that only hipsters and bikers grow beards.
Many Eastern cultures (European, even), beg to differ- that being said, Blizzard has no excuse.

2 Likes

I agree with OP. It’s unacceptable that some races got nothing at all and have only a few customizations (Nightborne, HMT, LFD in particular).

Blizzard lied when they said that allied races were on the list for a later point of the expansion.

9 Likes

I would love to see one megatopic of everyone’s customisations requests. Sadly we just see random things pop up all over the place and vanish down the listings.

I would love to be able to choose more than one hair colour for my hair or more highlighted options in general.

9 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks for posting my priest’s sorrowful face for everyone to see!

14 Likes

i agree. and while my gripes are more about how hard transmogs and collectibles are to get, what a toon wears is part of its customisation. although hair face and body customisation should be far more in an RPG.

and OP is right, where is Gandalf’s beard?

3 Likes

I love this idea too with the whole viking theme boing on

Someone also did a mock up with Khadgar with a beard

https://i.imgur.com/BXwlow7.gif

13 Likes

didnt Khadgar have a beard in TBC with his old model?

its been at least 7~ years since his model changed so i may be wrong.

1 Like

Yes!!

4 Likes

Had a beard since Warcraft 2.

3 Likes

Since I have a beard IRL my sex appeal has gone through the roof.
You should try it, it’s good for the soul!

6 Likes

I do frequently. I look like a bear after like 4 days if I don’t shave. It’s quite annoying.

1 Like

Get a trim & look fabulous!

Can’t you ask a forum mod to make and pin a megathread? I’m sure they’ll listen to an MVP’s request.

well id like to see more hairstyles for female belf
only decent one is what i use right now

1 Like

not as long as i thought, but still longer than what we have now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually they have every right to outraged at Blizz for discontinuing additional customizations, because new char customizations was one of the expansions’ main HOOKS at Blizzcon 2019.

You advertise something to your customer, of course the customer will be outraged when you do not deliver.

Marketing 101

7 Likes

I shaved my head and kept my beard… I think I messed up…

4 Likes