Do you actually enjoy the state of this game?

And games have goals and incentives, which is why some games are more popular than others.

I guess it depends on what you enjoy. I’v played only healing classes in pvp since wotlk and always liked going head to head with other healers and damage dealers via BG’s and arenas. Getting the enemy dps to waste his kick via fake casting and landing more CC’s on the enemy healer is pretty satisfying. I usually dwindle between 1700-1800 in 2v2 however and dip once i unlock the transmog, So make of that what you want.

I’v just dinged 80 and heard healers are much less killable to previous expansions which i welcome. Because personally dying in a global or losing team mates in less than 1 second wasen’t very fun but each to their own. I can imagine some dps won’t be be enjoying it so much however.

From a PvP point of view, I’m definitely not satisfied. The season starts in 3 days and my class has more bugs than it had in alpha, despite millions of feedback.
Now I’m forced to play affliction soul harvester, knowing full well that it will be laid to rest because people complain about the million shadowbolts despite it being a proc and requiring a setup of a certain length.

Destruction does very low damage, hellcaller was also badly stealth nerfed without any compensation. Demonology takes hours to do damage, and diabolist should change its name to bugolist. And stealth nerferd too. Bane of havoc has been out of order for some time, the season is in three days and I won’t be able to use destruction in rated bg.

Added to all this are things that are objectively out of control such as mage frost which are embarrassing in terms of damage, mobility, CC and survivability. Furthermore, apart from warlocks and priests, casters no longer cast. Everything is instant.
The DK… if one is a caster it is better to press X and wait for the bullying to end, the warriors have a self healing that not even a holy priest has

1 Like

game trash allready done with expansion^

No.

I just experienced a warrior healing for 100 million in 7 minutes all while I wailed on him with basically endless instants. Unkillable - and no casting from the caster.

This game’s class design is completely off the rails and I’m not gonna have any fun with it until they address the grotesque class design.

I play demon hunter and I enjoyed the game until I reached level 80.

I feel the same. Playing rogue atm is a nightmare with all the stealth bugs.

Overall I’m really disappointed with the lack of new gameplay the game offers.
I played DF for the first 2 seasons and stopped because I couldn’t find any class/spec with a satisfying gameplay. When TWW came out I thought, let’s give that new expansion a shot but I guess I should have looked into it a bit more because had I know that it would basically be a DF patch with a few more 0 behind our HP and damage I wouldn’t have bothered.

Granted the game is slick and the zones are beautiful but I would have liked a new gameplay, talents etc. as it should be when a new expac comes out.

healers are unkillable even 2v1 even if they blad bad, arms has 0 single target damage outside of sketchy demolish burst that is worse than slayer idk so far need a lot of fixes

sl s1 gameplay was good after the nerf (end of patch), but they nerfed the mmr too
(before the nerf it was the worst season in the history of the game with s4 of bfa because oneshot game)

The gear was worse than df and tww

people have no memory

Im not talking about mmr, thats another story

Im talking about pvp and importance of honor in SL system, it felt rly nice
Btw now we have sort of honor grind for sockets so bg will be fine maybe

SL player activity was cos of covid, all my mates were playing and not cos of gearing, just had tons of free time.
If something they were against gearing system in SL. Cos got 2 shot very often by “ coaches “ , boosters, glads ect.
For more involved into wow I imagine Sl gearing was superb.

Preseason is not as good as DF but better than the majority of WoW’s lifespan the past 10 years.

Some classes are overtuned, some classes are undertuned. I have my hopes that they will be active balancing the same way they were in DF.

The only complaint I have in DF was the Paladin rework that everyone flagged as OP on PTR, still it was released to Live and broke pvp for ONE WHOLE MONTH.

My feedback: keep doing what you did in DF, but if you somehow ignore PTR again, atleast fix it faster.