Do you play World of Warcraft to "escape real life"?

Stormfront was another gender swapped character by the way. But many other things that had the mandatory Wokeness pushed into it.
Would recommend the Comics. Too often people ignore source material.
readcomiconline"."li/Comic/The-Boys/Issue-1?id=51959#1

I won’t list all of the Wokeness and “message” of the Boys tv show. Just drop that and not engage. And no Mr Warrior I am not a bad person for choosing to drop a tv show.

Nope many other reasons tho

Just what the hell? :sweat: I never picked up any wokeness in the boys. at all… What was woke about it?

Stormfront bein the villain is pretty explicit. Other then that i dont know half way through season 2 need to get back to it

Just with your kind of rhetoric. One would think that is mandatory. Consume the content or be branded some kind of b1g0t.

Not what i said

Nha but… Stormfront being a naz can’t be why right?

Among many other things like making fun of the alt-right/4chan, Starlight etc. the screechting on /tv/ was quite entertaining.

Not going to allow you to bait me into going into it. Some try to normalise Wokeness but it is not normal.
I recommend reading the Comics. Some say it went full mask off Season 2 episod 7. But mandatory “adapting for modern audiences” takes place.

If people enjoy Woke content that is their choice. Most people do not consume Woke content though.

I already told you. Stormfront in the tv show is a gender swap. The boys. Genuinely. Had potential. But the usual suspects infiltrated it and subverted it. Like a plague of locusts. But anyway. Enjoy The Boys if you can.

Starlight seemed like the best of the seven from what I remember. Stopped mid s2. Going back when I finish my current shows

But I watched it… She’s just a woman no? Where is this gender swap coming from?

In the comics she is a man, who is openly a yatzee and that was the joke, Germany had a yatzee superman.

PS The boys TVshow sucks, the comic was 1000 times better.

1 Like

Its based on comics

Similar idea to red son?

Ahh okey… So because shes a woman in the show it’s woke…

I don’t mind thought xD she was funny and a good villain.

By literal definition shes the opposite of woke

DC had Captain Yatzee.

You must have missed the Woke stuff then. It seems like conditioning worked on you. But okay.
There will be too much to explain the Wokeness of the Boys.
Read the comics. It is much better than the tv show.
There are many channels that do side by side comparisons of the Boys Comics and the Boys tv show.

That is false information. The source material is almost always ignored. The Boys tv show is little to nothing like the Boys comics.
Black Noir in the Tv Show became a Black Man - a race swap similar to A Black Clark Kent / Kalel or a Black Lex Luthor.

Sometimes one feels that they are the lone voice of reason. I stand corrected. :+1:

Many many reasons why it is Woke. Not just gender swaps. Read. The. Comics.
readcomiconline"."li/Comic/The-Boys/Issue-1?id=51959#1

Not really. As far as I remember he said yatzee stuff and though it was ok, like a fish out of water type of situation. He was the leader of the second best team and he wanted to be promoted to the Seven after Homelander messed up.

Not exactly, the comic did poke at both sides but solely focused on satirizing comic book tropes, teams and superhoers. The TV show mainly focuses on taking shots at the right while wearing kid gloves for the left. I mean yes they did have the one or 2 jokes about “forced diversity” but that was aimed towards the big corporations for pushing them instead of the people following the movement. But when it comes to the right… oh boy, people get turned into serial killers by memes, saying “All lives matter” is a hate crime etc.
Also by the end of S2 the whole thing they were attempting to satirize “Girls get it done” is proven correct as it was the girls beating up Stormfront. I mean they made the joke halfway season and at the finale they just went “But it’s true though”.

I much preffered the approach “Cobra kai” had in it’s early seasons, where johnny Lawrence is guy stuck in the 80s and is clueless to todays sensibilities, saying micro-aggressions and being genrally confused by the lefts modern terminology.

Correct. Something with an element of popularity or cultural relevence will almost immediately be co opted. Unless defended.
The Lord of the Rings fandom are the strongest yet. Defeating Amazon the multi billion $$$ company.
The 2nd strongest was the Warhammer 40k fandom. But Games Workshop is learning the hard way with not just female custodes but trying to push other things into it as well.

The tv show hosts simply boiled the frog. Increasing the Wokeness and see who remains and who leaves.