Does Blizzard support cheating?

Quoting Blizzard : You think you do, but you don’t.

I have seen druids in Isle of Thunder and in Drustvar. Those were bots and those I reported quicker than my eye blinks.

For me the MB is more natural in their movement and minion control. Often even there are delays. And you can even see them in mainhub, interacting with people, belong to some ‘real’ guilds. Admitted my minions now moved away from ‘real guilds’ because there was too many of my minions and I found they shouldn’t be there taking spots.

Sure there are botting MBs, but I am still waiting someone saying why me playing with me, myself and I is any different from me playing i.e. with my 2nd half or kids. As after all my 2nd half gold belongs to me too :crazy_face:

1 Like

Would be a great boxing guild name haha

Sometimes playing with yourself is the easiest option… noone pulls unwanted trash for you and the wipes are totally your own fault :grinning:

I play with clones simply because playing one character is often boring. I mean why sit on LFG spamming “NEED TANK. RESERVING EPIC X” instead booting up your accounts and go do the dungeon and share loot as your mastermind decides to.

I think it has been most fun in raids. In LFR my ‘minions’ do more dps than 1/3 of raid. :rofl: But been a while I have been with full team. BfA has been uninspiring, so its just me and myself. I was left out.

1 Like

:rofl:

I haven’t subbed for a couple of months, was tempted but until they make it a bit more alt friendly I think I will hold off.

I resubbed some clones for the saurus. Those monsters at Blizzard told they take Longboi out. My clone account has better AH location in garrison.

I love collecting mounts but even that couldn’t bring me back… not a fan of those kind of tactics tbh.

Well Blizzard got me with the saurus, but wont be having me on 9.0. I dislike Sylvanas so much that cannot be bothered to play her story umpteenth expansion in row. In darn every expansion there’s something about her and this gets boring.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.