Does FF14 raids seem more complex than WoW raids?

You missed all the Classic vs Retail topics? :thinking:

The only pathetic thing here is accepting anything but proof. If you want to apply your medieval mindset then try to get a time machine working and travel back around 600-700 years and then you no longer need proof for anything. Welcome to the 21st century.

On the other hand you are not even capable of talking the proper language in this forum so why do i even bother.

Uhhh big words comming from a curve hero. Apart from the fact that achivs are account wide unless hidden and he didnt hide them.

And another one not aware of that WoWs raids are designed with addons such as DBM in mind and created in response to the arsenal we players created.

Oh they care

If that leak is true to begin with. Which it very well might me. And they would be foolish not to care as looking at other games that are an actual competition (and FF14 is) is always good for oneself as to see what could potentially improve ones own game.

2 Likes

Soon mythic raids will be designed around a coach managing the team while not actively playing in that team :smiley:

That already happened I think.

Wouldnt surprise me. Nah tbh they cant really do that since the amount of guilds doing that is relatively small already. Not to mention those guilds that cant afford having their raid leader sitting outside due to a lack of people on their roster. Technically having someone outside giving orders etc was always better for progress but not many did it. Now with Max doing it everyone hopped on the bandwagon (or at least people think thats the case) only to having to abandon it because not everyone has the roster to sustain such a tactic.

The average (i.e most) of the FFXIV playerbase don’t clear/attempt Savage content.

Mythic WoW raiders could definitely do it once they’ve adjusted to the different play style.
Just takes time to learn the dance.

Seems to be

If Limit used a coach then more and more guilds will incorporate that sooner or later. Plus Blizzard goes out of their way to make top guilds gearing and progression more and more annoying.

Why are people making out this is a big deal though. It’s pretty standard in business to ask your customers what they think of rival products? It doesn’t mean a business is on it’s last legs or what some people make out.

if anything blizzard should have started doing this sort of thing earlier. All this means is they’re actually maybe applying some common sense.

WoW is no longer the sole island in the ocean, and blizzard the name that cannot be faulted. It’s time the Devs realised that such accolades are only good so long as you demonstrate why we have to (as players) believe in them.

At this point blizzard have demolished the churches, fired the priests, burned the scriptures and made their domain entirely secular, and they still expect people to believe in “their old religion” and that they won’t be tempted by others appearing on the market that offer some of the stuff they want.

Can be tackled in different forms. First guilds will try to incorporate that, they will ultimately fail however because of roster issues. Especially the further down the list you go on world ranking. And for the top guilds they could make the fight in a way that requires the leader from outside and as soon as that stuff is done nerf the bosses accordingly like they already semi do with the nerfs following the halls completion (which is also outdated given how alliance HoF is basically a freebie)

i will never understand why so many FFXIV players come here on wow Forum to talk about FFXIV. Do you guys have your own forum? if you like more FF Raids then, don’t pay WOW monthly bill, don’t play wow, and go there to do what you like.

Guild Wars 2 has better and more fluent combat compared to WoW in my opinion.

Those aren’t FF players. Those are ex/almost-ex WoW players. Square Enix is good at importing WoW players, streamers, content creators and so on :wink:

They are not FF players. Also the way of talking most of “them” do would net them a ban in FF. FFs company is very strict in this regard

Its wow players, they want to quit and go to FF but they just cant let go :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Please stop with FF14 threads, I’m sure it’s a lovely game and you guys are having a blast!

But can we focus on WoW? Did you know that my Fire Mage doesn’t have floating fiery balls since Legion
How am I supposed to live without my balls?

Grow some
leaves thread

2 Likes