Doesn’t Alliance love 1v1 ?

Why the heck
EVERY
SINGLE
ALLIANCE
PLAYER I came accros since the beginning of BFA doesn’t give respect to 1v1 ? Why can’t you wait, why the f do you ruin 2 people’s fight every single time ?
Am I alone to wait and hope that the guy of my faction dies to me too get a 1v1 ?
How is it fun to 6v1 without honor ? All the Horde sees you as huge noobs. Not a single time, you guys are so thirsty for hk’s you can’t get in battleground that you just rush on every horde you come across. You guys make me sick, you make me want to go back in arena, looking for balance (!)
Even virtually, human cowardice upsets me. (Same for every horde that fight like a b ofc, even tho they seems more honorable in wpvp than alliance).
I mean you leveled your avatar, you did max level content to get gear, you learned all your class trick (well…) and did all those quests to be… a guy that can’t kill 25 horde player alone ? Come on, I did the quest alone in less than 30 min on my human.
I know you guys are trashy as hell in pvp, but be A BIT more confident, you’ll see 1v1 feels great. I’m mad because I win 95% of my 1v1 and still I keep dying in wpvp, and no, I won’t fight in group, there’re bg’s for that.
(I know there will be that « I drink those horde tears »dumbo guy btw :slight_smile: ).

3 Likes

I love 1v1, but also group wpvp. 1v1, small groups, raids - it’s all war mode. Anything can happen. There are no rules.

Play it how you want, but why expect others to know or care about your personal rules? Not everyone is in wm for 1v1.

WM is not scripted arena play. Duel and Arena faction balance rules do not apply in wm. I don’t do much in wow except wpvp in wm, love it.

5 Likes

Go play street fighter v for a good 1 vs 1 .

3 Likes

How naive is for someone to expect that worldpvp = arena rules. Honorable 1v1.
“You doing quest? Aight. Will wait. Lets pvp then? Oh and how about some tea before it as well?”

6 Likes

Good story you tellling to yourself mixed for sure with some good material from dealer but go on we really do care.

No one needs your honor in warmode. Go to your saurfaung daddy.

World pvp has no rules, anything can happen. I’m a simple man, I see blue pants I kill.

10 Likes

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-does-the-horde-refuse-to-1vs1/22298/52

This seems to go both ways.

5 Likes

How silly to expect them to do so. Yes as Hordies we rarely do that, unless we need it for a quest or something, then we’ll add any damage we can to any allies we see in a fight. But that’s why there’s 2 different factions : 2 different ways of seeing things, for the most part, there are some players in the Horde who should be sent to Alliance for free~

2 Likes

So I’m really a delusional old player, I guess.
Let’s keep 1v5 bois

didnt we just have a topic on this, but was a alliance aquising the same of the horde?

Try to play for the alliance. You will be disappointed in this game. Because when you play for the alliance you see the same thing. The horde always attacks me when it’s 2+ vs 1 and if it’s 1vs1 they just run away from me. When they added that pvp quest for the alliance I logged in on my DK and decided to do this quest solo. And it took me a lot of time, because everyone was trying to get away from me and nobody wanted to fight 1 vs 1.

1 Like

I did every single assault with both my horde rogue and my human paladin, from my experience and since the implementation of the quest, this happens 10 times more when I play horde. But I might be unlucky eh.
I would agree It was fairly even before the quest, but now every noobie and his mother are farming horde to get the sweet 400 ilvl item they probably won’t ever get elsewhere. Ever.
If at least they outplayed me AND outnumbered, ok, but they’re JUST outnumbering and they crumble in 15-20 sec without help. Fairly pathetic.

1 Like

When I used to play Daoc a few (18) years ago the forums were filled with this same question and moaning about people respecting 1v1. Good to see things never change :smile:

1 Like

This might help you understand.

we really do not need your crappy posts. go away

Its the same thing on horde I don’t know what your on about, heck you cant fight horde unless its a forming raid party vs 1 alliance player. I got so many images I could use to reinforce my statement if needed really.

1 Like

Well, it is War Mode and there are no rules.

1 Like

Gonna hack into the past and 1v1 myself.

1 Like

There isnta single horde player i met that wants to 1v1. And ive engaged 1000s this expac. The typical world pvp player:

I engage 1v1 : stays mounted and tries to run away.

Comes back 5v1 laters feeling happy to engage.

3 Likes

All’s fair in love and war.

1 Like