Don Rodrigo's bans

Is it true this ring isen’t in the game yet?

PvP vendor / rep rewards will be added when Blackwing Lair opens.

So all items?

They only sell potions and bandages currently.

You don’t see other items because low rep

3 Likes

Yep, i can only see the honored blues so far but i saw a screenshot on reddit of a human thats already exalted and all his rewards were there.

No it’s not true. And dont listen to the people saying it is. As with WSG vendors, you can only see items you have enough reputation to buy. Once you hit exalted, You’ll be able to buy epics rings/weps etc from the same vendor that sells bandages and potions.

1 Like

It’s because you are honored. When you get exalted, you will see the epic items.

Thats what i said :stuck_out_tongue:

It will be added in phase 5. You can always check this out on Wowhead.
Look at the box in the upper rigth corner - Quick facts:

1 Like

Wowhead is not a reliable source for when some stuff is being added.

But yes, don rodrigo’s band is not in and will be added in phase 5 because it was added in 1.9 originally. Every other AV reward is in.

Highlight for brevity:

The same is true for the upgraded Alterac Valley rewards.

3 Likes

So melee gets awesome new ring for Xmas and Caster has to wait for easter :frowning:

1 Like

Casters get insanely good off hands. Also p5 is probably closer to september/october than easter.

Then i misunderstod the post with additional items being released with BWL.

Yes if ur on my smart IQ lvl u should realize what i say bruh can u try and read what i say peace by peace and then i can correct u whats right and wrong and i spare ur NELF life maybe some more seconds in AV/WSG pvp

Your IQ…but…you cant even spell…

Or get nothing at all if you play ele.

So we can get gear atm with spell penetration (mage r13 sets and tiers)
we can get the updated r13 itemization
we can even get r14 HWL Spellblade that came AFTER naxx release already!!

But NO. We can’t get Don Rodrigos because it was added in the game after bwl (!!!) What a joke. What a logic.

6 Likes

Wowhead is guessing and blizzard havent confirmed - source?

1 Like