Don't get rid of Tor'ghast

srry about that had auto translate still on.

Sorry, but I like Torghast (in small doses). I’m a solo player and found it so much better than the Mage Tower as a priest and visions which I didn’t finish.

They should have made it like Island expeditions loads tmog sets , random mounts , pets and toys etc

It was so limited

1 Like

I really liked torghast but its just that the rewards were really meh. You basicly just did it for your legendary.

I’m not sure why it would be removed. Island Expeditions weren’t removed.

Nice video, but you missed this part:

This was regular mobs; not bosses.

Which is entirely useless if it doesn’t also reward gear. A player in ilevel X gear might get to level Y of Torghast and find it challenging, and then find themselves blocked on Level Y+1, or be unable to get enough Gold Stars to reach Y+1, and then what? The challenge ends.

Blizzard have the actual numbers of people running Torghast. Alone, in a party, boosting, how long they took, how many runs, everything. In complete detail. “A few loud complainers” could not convince them of anything if the true figures didn’t back them up.

Then you skipped hp powers to build towards being a glass cannon. I never had an issue with the normal mobs dealing too much damage.

Maybe alone even :smiley:

there is no ’ in torghast troll

Have they said it’s being removed?
Island Expeditions are still there, as are Visions.

I don’t see them doing a Mage Tower on it and getting rid of it, so you’ll still be able to do it for the cosmetics and achievements.

I assume there will be some similar solo type content in DF. We just don’t know what it is yet.

What kind of mog makes your Void Elf pitch black? :thinking:
Looks cool, not gonna lie

Its just a forum bug, it doesnt look like this in-game. It might be because of my skin colour, I use the new dark ranger skin colour.

Doing without mask for the upgrade were super if you had ereleveant gear by the end of the expansion

In what world?

Also you should start with what is the most challenging for you in particular. That being not leaving M+ keys the moment they start

1 Like

Typical
Something awesome…
…and it is a bug

Torghast is the worst feature since garrisons and not only for wow. For all the MMORPG games i have tried. Stop asking for it or you may get what you are asking for.

1 Like

Not just solo content in an mmo perspective you could make groups a
Enter thorgast and clear thorgast layers although i do think they should make better rewards in the next expansion if they do make something similair

I quite liked Torghast.
The content itself was a great addition to dungeons, where you could solo, duo or play as three or four players and still have something to do.
As people have said, it was a mistake to make it mandatory when it should have just been alternative content.
Adding loot drops and even the vault would also give the casual players that don’t always have full groups something to do.
I quite often play it with a cpl of friends and to me, it is great fun.

Blizzard will also have enegagement metrics to base it on. They can see how many attempts, clears, etc. of an instanced dungeon are completed. I’ve hardly set foot in Torghast since I completed enough to get my legendaries, etc. so can’t pin it entirely on forum complaints.

1 Like