Don't get rid of Tor'ghast

If they can read metrics good they know it was super bad, but again making it mandatory i would expect to see a huge numbers of run. I don’t play retail since first patch but even now i hear that it is still the best / most economic way to craft a legenadry

It really wasn’t.

• No gear progression

• No mode progression till later with a super cringe talent tree.

• Currency you are supposed to use in the run to get better need to be used to buy RNG rewards instead. Why no vendor with a currence you get for completing runs? WTF

• Some classes (Monks) have really no sensical powers that make even Gauntlet Layer 8 look like a walk in the park while other classes have crap ones.

They really could have done a WAY BETTER job.

1 Like

I say remove it or invent the time machine and use MIB neuralyzer on me in the past so i won’t remember doing that crap in the present day.

Hey don’t mock the garrison i actually had fun making money with 10 garrisons every day unlike Torghast where i would actually wish it was the next day and i was back to work mincing beef.

The metrics will tell you if something has failed but will not tell you why. Maybe if you can make some changes to it it may end up good.

Horrific visions had the worst game design i have ever seen in my entire gaming life, a truly sadistic solo challenge that tortured players for its entire lifespan with 0 rewards and 0 fun, then they added Torghast, a rougelike wannabe that was nothing but a mindless zerg with never ending waves of trashmobs and way to few power buffs, again 0 fun, but this time also mandatory to do. Every new gaming mode that has been added to the game for the last few years was a complete failure, Legion was the last time they actually improved the game on many levels, but those times are long gone.

1 Like

Guys, it’s Vinzora, you got baited :slight_smile:

Never was a fan Thorgast sorry.
If i want hard Content
I wuod play darksouls .
Or try the old Hexen that on steam.
There plenty of that solo hard content But With no goal going there in Thorgast.
If i go there to get 1 leggo i need 3 weeks therapy to recover from it i tryd last again And i regret entering it was on my mind like 10 tons of weight in ur backpack.

I absolutely love Thorgast. I hope it makes a return in the next expansion, in some fashion or another. Even if it’s just scaled up to max level and adds transmogs for drops / purchase. Honestly it’s a great time sink if you feel bored with leveling etc.

If you don’t like it, then don’t use it. :slight_smile:

mage tower > visions > torghast

if they ever create a nee solo mode just add some bosses with mechanics like mage tower.
torghast was boring like current raids. fighting trash constantly with anoying fear casts and bosses that were only hard if you were unlucky with rng.

Methinks that frontal lobotomy is long overdue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.