Dooms day is coming

WoW, u must be legend?

Read the rest of the post and the link. It’ll amaze you. insert censored burn

Better soical design speccially ninja loots and loot DRAMAs, when even whole guilds drops down coz of loot, aye. :smiley:
Mr. guy who played classic wow.

Oh my… You read one extra line of text. Good for you. Now read all of it, because that’s wrong in so many places which is explained in detail. You just need to read more than 3 words at a time.

I read it all, if u want to play it - go.

1 Like

Except you didn’t.

I’ll help you out if you don’t like the WoW forum interface:

Read that report. The thread puts it into context for WoW, but for the first step just read that report. Let’s see if you understand sociological terms, as they are explained to you in the report.

Show you’re one who can, instead of one who can’t!

Are u srsly? I need to read all whole report coz u want that? Oh dear, get lost.

In other words, you can’t. So you’ll remain on the side that doesn’t know, and just spouts things without understanding them.
Just try to take baby steps for now, bro. Baby steps.

I don’t want to speak with wall, sorry.

You don’t need to keep saying it, it’s already made perfectly clear that you can’t. Just focus on those baby steps, my man. Baby steps!

You are wise man.

Onigari, if you wish to link that report to anything as your “argument”, i would rather you type it yourself instead of quoting me. I would rather be kept out of your arguments. Kind thanks!

1 Like

Its a good marketing move, do $ from nothing, no new ideas, not a new game, just an old designed game 15 y old. How other game devs do on remastered old sucessfull projects, very simple. Looks how they greatly welcome in classic what they(players) actually don’t like - grind/PvE abuse/great time investment and so on. They are on hype train. :smiley:

1 Like

No problem, just thought it’d be disrespectful to spread the link without referring to the one who provided it.

Not disrespectfull at all, but thanks for consideration. :smiley:

1 Like

You should know though, before you call it “wise” to avoid what actually explains it, that the arena forum is a lot about posturing. I’m just trying to bait people to read it by making it seem worse to not read it.
Because people tend to have a bad affinity with reading things in one go in this part of the WoW forum unfortunately. Which makes it kinda hard to get explanations across without trimming it down to empty one-liners.

So long posts are often glanced over and entire parts of such posts are then left unread, yet short replies flies in regardless as long as the long post which was glanced over carries something that either stimulates people’s negative emotions (which is known to attract more engagement by people, and is the same methodology media follows for clicks/sales), or matching a person’s interests already although people’s engagement here is driven much more often by the negative emotions resonating.

So short, succinct, sensationalizing threads receives far more engagement and the replies echoes a lot more. While this is true to varying degrees for all social media, it varies between different parts on the WoW forum too, due to social norms forming between recurring participants. In this place, it’s influenced by the social design of arenas in the game as well, which is full of competition and asocial behavior.
So you may call it an argument, but I’d call it a dance.

I understand what you are talking about, but here it just mostly annoyes people not really bring anyone out to have better convo. Part of knowing sociology is also knowing how to talk, where and when (as you very well know). Sometimes you do need to step back and use those simplier expressions. It is also respectfull for those who are not in field and are specializing on something else.

OMG i had no idea i was in Arena forums. /wave . I have never been here! Sorry arena people, i got lost following my quote and ended up here by accident. I just finish this beer i found from this table and be on my way back to pve carebear land! I do like what you have done to this place!

1 Like

Is every post from you just links to your other stuff beware?

Vanilla should lead to tbc i hope :slight_smile:

Also youd have to play 3hours a day everyday til december to get to 60

I’m fine with repeating short things. I dislike repeating walls though, so easier to link.

But a deeper explanation is out there, so people can choose to read it and readjust their perspective, or repeat the echoes with no basis.

Doesn’t take that long.
Most of what made it take longer than it needed to for people, was lack of groups so dungeon quests couldn’t be done for some, and people not knowing where to go and what to do.
Since thottbot was kind of limited in its information sometimes, and it was part of the norm to read the quest texts in the log. There weren’t minimap nor map indicators for quest areas/mobs either.
Other than that, it was just about killing mobs.

Another big difference is the patch. Because classic is based on patch 1.12, it means certain things are very different. The items were, let’s say, “improved” in 1.12. Talent differences and stuff too in that patch iirc.

It will not. Yes even though BfA looks like a stage 4 metacritic cancer (and actually kinda is) WoW was far from perfect. All these people who think WoW Classic will be as if Jesus the savior and the 12 apostles resurrected are naive (and not a little bit as well).

Classic required months of grinding to get to lv60 (people now use some heirlooms and get lv120 in 2-3 days (weekdays not played). So many will quit before reaching 60. Snowflakes will be snowflakes and they can’t deal with it.

Then after hitting lv60, people have to do dungeons which are HARD! because you actually have to CC and you can’t CC everything. Priest can shackle undead, mage can only sheep humanoid and dragonkin. Sap only on humanoids too. Hunter traps, well ye but kinda no. You couldn’t really launch them as you do now. Anyways, people who hit lv60 will fail on Stratholme/Scholomance/Dire Maul dungeons.

If they don’t they will go to Molten Core/Onyxia where only 3 items per boss drop on a 40 man raid. So you can imagine how slow they will gear and quit because snowflakes are snowflakes. Because: ‘ReTAiL GaVe PerSoNaL LoOt!!’

Then, pvp it was unbalanced as hell. Naked rogues killed full BWL geared people just because they could. PoM Pyro mages, literally one trick ponies, just one shot anything with the right trinket and then become useless for another 2 minutes and 57 seconds. Warlocks could just fear spam you or if they were destruction have the succubus stun you and Soulfire your butt (if you think Chaosbolt is OP Soulfire was more OP).

So anyways, I think there’s a big group of people who love Classic, there’s a big group of people who think they love Classic and there’s a big group of people consisting out of snowflakes who want easy life and stick to retail.

However I can understand the current sentiment you have now. BfA is in 99% of all boss fights too easy. The step up in difficulty from the first boss to the last is really weird. Only last boss is really really hard (with the exception of Mechagon Trinkerer. Here you see that you needed good communication skills. Eternal Palace it’s the same, I stepped in heroic EP raid first time ever, we one shot every boss except Azshara she was harder than all bosses combined together. Classic doesn’t know that many easy. Not saying they are the hardest, but the amount of easy bosses in BfA is way higher than in Classic.

Last but not least, THE GRIND!!! people don’t grind that much and if they do it’s for a non-necessary item or title. Classic will demand that you have a full time job farming raid consumables. Black Lotus! yay! Spawns only every 1 hour in 2 or 3 zones. Yet the guild demands that you bring a flask to raid, so 40 man need 2-4 flasks on a night, so that’s already 80-160 black lotus for 1 raid. So ye, do the maths how much people need to farm.

So ye in conclusion: BfA is pretty much a disappointment. It looks more like a 5 man Diablo 3 where you have to get as fast through a rift. In stead of offering plenty of content the game is just filled with trash dungeons every dungeon in the game has exactly 4 bosses and every raid has 8 to max 9 bosses.

The pvp in BfA is the worst of it’s kind. Lazers everywhere, people die in 1,5 seconds because of hero classes being too OP. Devs just add and deduct some percentages to skills because they have no idea anymore what to do or how things will impact the game. People on PTR and youtube said that the HoA and Mechagon trinkets will ruin pvp Blizztard doesn’t listen and well patch 8.1.5 kinda killed pvp normality. All the old people left the WoW dev teams and now artarded mongols are in charge.

So ye, I probably can’t post a link because Blizzard won’t let paying customers place a link so you have to remove the spaces in between; http s ://imgflip. com/i/38tb16

1 Like