Download shadowland

Can someone help me ive purchased shadowlands but cant download it. It stil says if i would like to buy it but ive got the order number sent to my Main conforming my purchase

You don’t need to download anything, your account expansion level determines the content you can access.

The client is always updated to the latest version which at this moment is Shadowlands 9.0.2 and some more numbers here.

You can check your transaction history and see what the status is from Blizzard’s side: https://account.blizzard.com/transactions
Some people said their order was taking longer then usual at “processing” though. A lot of people have been trying to buy things and there may be a backlog.

Ok at the login screen it says version 9.0.2 but when i logg in it stil (character pick) it stil says ön the right side if i want to uppgrade WOW shadowlands but i bought the heroic edition and stil havent got a Mount

But what does it say on the site? Do you see your order listed?

I just saw i play in europé and its bought in american is it a way to change it?

You’ll have to try and see if you can self-refund with the links here:

Otherwise you may need to update your current ticket for a refund so you can purchase it on the EU region.

I pressed the link it says i have to wait for a gamemaster go through it thx for the help