DPS LF Raiding/M+ guild

Hey guys,

been trying to find a decent guild lately but the game isn’t very helpful when it comes to finding bespoke ones.

Played for a long time but didn’t really raid properly until BfA, same with M+. I really enjoy both of them but it’s so cumbersome without a steady group. Are there any guilds recruiting DPS (mainly) for TWW raiding? I’m on Draenor but am willing to move.

I have experience with most DPS specs, but I prefer melee. Hit me up and let’s chat.

Hi, our guild is currently recruiting. We are a small tightknit group aiming at getting Curve every tier and never having failed to do so.
We raid once a week on Saturday and do m+ regularly together with people from guild and other communities.
If this interests you, you can add me on bnet, sand#21520

Maybe Punished a guild/in-game community is something you would wish to try out or be part off?

We’re casual, friendly, play when you like (including joining raids) type of guild which does not require the members of raid team to be part of the guild, but just being part of community is more then fine.

We raid this Wednseday 21 server time, so it is as good as time as any to join us to see what we are all about and see are we a fit for you or not.

Add me on discord if you wish to know more mari.s

The lengthy version of this short post can be found here:

One and ALL Guild a a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk

Hello there buddy

Add me on Battle.net: Dulmor#21560 or on Discord: Dulmor#9285

Hi Thurzhul!

Soul Crusaders EU might be what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

We’ve been around since 2007 and have always valued friendship, camaraderie and teamwork over pixels. These days, we love running M+ and have enjoyed amazing success in HC raids over the course of DF and SL and have enjoyed some Mythic boss kills in S3 and 4 DF for fun. Most of us also have tonnes of alts :joy: Our discord has loads of chatter as well :slight_smile:

Many of our members have very busy IRL commitments, including family, partners/spouses and health conditions, so we all understand the limits these things impose on our passion for gaming! :joy:

Our raids are Sun and Tues, 21:30 ST - 23:00 ST (to account for all those commitments like feeding kids, walking dogs, kids bedtimes, spouse/partner time, work commutes etc haha) but even with these shorter raid times, we have thoroughly enjoyed raiding success. We run various M+ levels on Wed/Thurs/Fri nights (also scheduled) - these change throughout the season, as interests change and skill and gear changes :slight_smile:

We are all waiting impatiently for TWW and looking forward to prepatch this week :smiley: We’re on Turalyon/Doomhammer, but this shouldn’t matter from Wednesday.

if you’d like to find out more, please get in touch - Discord is probably the easiest: Lakshmii (or Lakshmii#0552 ) alternatively, btag: shiera#1910

You are welcome to join our DC server as well, but almost everything is gated with member access, so don’t be put off when you can’t see much on there! You’ll only be able to view what’s required for applying to the guild, if you don’t have member access. discord.gg/Jcb73wf2

Looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

Hey there !

[Forgotten Souls ] are looking to recruit dps for the raid team for next patch. We raid Sun/Mon evenings each week, if you are interested please get in touch with me. Socials are also very welcome! We are a guild full of friends and we know each other for quite a while already.
We do allot of m+ when there is no raid.

If this sounds something for you , please message me.

Cerastes#2628

Hi Thurzhul,

I agree when you find a good group of people to raid and run mythic plus together you get so much more from those activities.

I think we would be a good fit for you. Check out our post below:
Our focus is AOTC Raiding every season and running mythic plus together.
We raid Wed/Thurs. We Have open dps slots at the moment as we approach the expac.

Hi there !

As cross realm guilds is a thing now, you wouldn’t need to move server at least. If you are still searching for a guild, Jynx on Kazzak are currently looking for more like minded players to join us in preparation for TWW. We are currently mostly just on a respite from DF until more near launch of the xpack.

If you’d like more information about us, we have a forum post up with additional details and contact information., I’ve popped the link below.

Jynx recruitment

Happy gaming!

Heyho,

We’re looking for a melee deeps, everyone seems to be humping their warlock and shaman right now can’t-think-why but anyway!

Feel free to give us a poke if you haven’t found a new home yet.

Hey there :slight_smile:

I think you might fit in our guild nicely

Good morning mate,

I am a recruitment officer for the guild (Shady Oaks is recruiting) we are currently reforming guild building up a strong team of people to smash through AOTC as quick as possible for season 1 providing we can get enough people for mythic we will begin tackling mythic (currently about 9 short of mythic) at the moment we are recruiting DPS and Healers.

if you have a quick read of our post see if this sounds good to you all details of applying will be on there too. If we aren’t the right fit for what you are looking for i hope you find what you are looking for

All the best Doublade

check this