DPS or Healer LF Heroic Guild

Morning,

I’m Hagi, 32, dad of 3 and I’ve been playing since BC through to MoP and then from the end of WoD through to now. I’m easy going and I laugh a lot at stupid things, mostly what I do and then i’ll laugh again and something else stupid.

I’m looking for a guild that does heroic on a weekly basis (I’ve done mythic in the past and i’m too old for that now :slight_smile: )

I’d say that I’d be looking for something that does 2 days a week perhaps and starts no earlier than 8pm game time (kids and myself need food after work/school) and the only day I can’t really do is Tuesday.

So I have a mage that I have geared up to 481 and a holy pally that is 480. The mage is new, I like to try a new dps spec that i’ve never played before each season and mage is/was FoTM a couple weeks back and I’ll be using it for my Tuesday M+ group that I do with a few friends each week. The holy pally is kind of new, leveled it up in pandaland because I didn’t want to pay for a race change (dwarfs are the best and I know the mage is a troll I just don’t like leveling and i’m too cheap) but i’ve healed in raid in Vault on the pally and changed to disc priest for Aberrus.

Last 2 expansions I was a Hunter/Holy Pally in Castle, Hunter in Sepulcher, Hunter/Holy Pally/Disc Priest in Sanctum.
Vault I was a Holy Pally/Havoc DH, Aberrus I played Disc Priest/Aug evoker(never again) and I didn’t really do Amirdrassil other than pugging every once in a while and for S4 I just did the raids on heroic for the mount but I played as a WW monk and got my score to around 3100 on that.

I’m easy on what I play, i’ve just been without a guild since the middle of Aberrus due to health things. I’ve never really stopped playing other the end of MoP to the end of WoD and then a couple of months in S2.

Again I’m easy on what I play, I’ve played everything other than DK.

I think I’ve put everything I need to but if not then my disc is hagi0425.

Cheers
Hagi

Hey there, Hagi! I think we might have something for you at Torvet! Why don’t you check us out? :smiley: <Torvet> Ravencrest | AOTC Raiding Guild | Cross Faction | Cross Realm

Hi, Hagi!

I’m a dad of three kids as well. And therefore a transition from hardcore playing mythic to somewhat more family-friendly was needed in this end also. I can very much relate to this.

Have a look at our recruitment post if it seems interesting and if it could be a good fit: <Ithildin> | Recruiting raiders

Looking forward to hear from you and to get to know you better.

My btag: Shacrain#2943

Best regards,
Shacrain

Hey Hagi you are welcome to contact me
Pollemodex_66349 :slight_smile:

check us out!!!