DPS Rankings / Tier List (Everything wise : PVE + PVP) (For BFA and the upcoming Shadowlands)

Thank you so much for your thorough reply) That’s why I put DK in A tier :))

Your replies are always decent and to the point. I much appreciate that. Thank you mon :))))

But Chocoh if you had to pick from these 4 as your main for Shadowlands everything wise (PVE + PVP) which one would you pick ?

1. DH

2. Warlock

3. Mage

4. Rogue

And why ?

Please let me know :slight_smile:

God them 4 are a tough choice haha!

With everything coming back, I can see DH being more complex. Right now the best build for everything is demon build, which was the AoE and simple build in legion, poop for raiding and pvp.

Can see them bringing momentum build back, which was rough to play. Having to jump back, and dash in to build pain. The way DH is built, they’ll always be good for keys, with big AoE and stuns. Momentum build was really good for raids if that comes back.

No clue about warlock, never played one. They’ve been really strong for as long as I can remember though (6+ years). I’d guess they’ll stay strong.

Rogues are going back to their roots, more poisons and stealth abilities. They were nuts in TBC, and there kits looking very similar to back then.

Mages are getting access to all 3 trees from what I see? So frost will use more fire and arcane spells. Gonna mean some nasty combos for DPS. Imagine a frost mage using pyro blast and stuff now. Can see them being gooooood. Or a fire mage with access to blizz/arcane explosion.

I mean we don’t know exactly what there getting, it’s 100% speculation. We do know rogues are going back to their roots, and mages are gonna be using all 3 schools of magic.

I’m gonna start as rogue, very safe bet. With poisons back on all specs, can see outlaw being nuts on DPS and utility.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment but that was only in relation to PVE Bigkeg.

Could you please tell me everything wise (PVE + PVP) which one would you pick out of these 4 Classes ?

1. DH

2. Warlock

3. Mage

4. Rogue

And why ? :slight_smile:

I would much appreciate it.

I don’t care about pvp so I would not pick anything. Play what you want to play and not what others want to play. Being stuck with class you don’t really like isn’t good.

1 Like

Thank you Chocoh you’re amazing my e-friend ;))

So you’re picking Rogue basically out of these 4

I see :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.