Dragonflight Season 4 Dungeon Changes Ahead

Arguably you nailed one of the major flaws with the game, the design/flow doesnt change.

Open world in DF was short term great, long term dreadful.

I actually think it is another facet of poor design.

1 Like

How? Any other season had some similar squish of ilvls.
Never saw much loot selling there.

You can get yourself boosted to atleast 2k rating each season if you want anyway

It’s a 19 years old game, what do you expect?

Innovation?

If all you can do is repeat the same process for 19 years with declining results, then it would be time to review, rethink and try another approach.

Good change. I’ve havent done a single Heroic dungeon in DF.

1 Like

You don’t rethink a cash cow, you milk it as long as you can while breeding a new one.

What does it matter? You can already buy gold and buy boosts to mythic raid with said gold. It’s already pay2win to its bones.

The only limitation here, basically is graphics.

They showed with dynamic flight they can change gameplay systems, since it will work in Azeroth aswell. Although those zones will feel awfully small at 900% flight speed.

1 Like

but you will fix the transmog first, right?

1 Like

define “win”

Means 1 mistake, like wipe

Which is not going to work as

Because between performing consistently bad and having 1 unfortunate turn of events there is a BIG difference, and it addresses different problems

If everything stinks maybe check yourself

Unfortunate, you lost, but having this kind of person in group higher than +20 is unlikely and cant confirm statistic, its an exception not worth discussing, same about dcs or afk

Also, depleting keys for casual noobies that do low keys anyway mustn’t invoke rage, they’ll still gonna get their gear, yeah Joe’s +12 key is now +11 so what, he doesn’t play higher than +15 anyway.

That’s why I like league of legends community, maybe they are toxic weirdos but they have more or less healthy approach on how to get better.
Usually

Here is my feedback on this:

While its greatly appreciated to cater to the crowd that does keys 0 to 15 today, there is also a substantial amount of people playing in the 15 to 23 (and more) range today.

And no changes to affixes or rewards have been announced.

So while all the changes proposed are welcomed and good, it seems like an incomplete system to me.

4 Likes

grabs more popcorn and fresh coffee

1 Like

Eew popcorn and coffee :cry:

I’m eating pineapple pizza rn

1 Like

I don’t think any new ingame system could make me as excited about wow as i used to be.
With dragonriding you’ve actually hit a nerve because i think that’s the most annoying gimmicky pos system ever introduced. I would rather they just increased flight speed to match it.

I played that range back in Legion. Last few expansions i never really bothered due to “lack of rewards above 15s”

Portals are easy to have, especially now they will probably reuse all m+ dungeons the next expansions. But its not enough for me to bother

https://i.ibb.co/NKXY7w6/billede.png

Regardless of your goal in terms of gearing in WoW, you can get that gear by paying a sufficient amount of money - hence, if the result you desire is getting gear, which is the context of the post I was responding to, your will always win with sufficient amount of money, making the gearing aspect of WoW pay2win. Because of the token.

Technically a wipe will almost always come about as a result of a series of smaller mistakes, but none of this matters, either. You are splitting the hairs of a bald man’s head, arguing about a definition that is only tangentially if at all related to the subject at hand.

I haven’t got time for this.

All of it completely irrelevant. I don’t care if the chance is 0.00004% (which of course it isn’t), it’s still an unnecessary punishment. There simply is no good reason to do it at all.

snort xD

We will have no further conversation.

1 Like

Currently, a +10 has 85% more hp and dmg compared to m0, while +20 has 380%.

That means… a squish back to BFA levels will also mean pretty much a 300% increase over the levels most people will try (0-10 next season). Seems more meaningful than the current 85% spread thin the first levels :slight_smile: