Dragonflight terrible performance / low fps

Howso? Can show my set up,im not even lagging in 30 man raid group

just passing by to bump this thread.

blizzard fix game.

1 Like

ā€¦

1 Like

does wow still run on windows 7 ?

Yes. Windows 10 or higher is recommended, Windows 7 is still supported.

wonder if this stutter happens on 7 too

Performance is very bad right now, I agree. My PC has similar-ish specs as OP and raids are completely unplayable regardless of what kind of graphics settings I use. Iā€™ve done pretty much all that I can to optimize my game and add-ons to make sure nothing else is causing the low frames and stutters, but it genuinely seems to be a problem with the game itself.

It does, and on Linux, macOS etc. Donā€™t let anyone tell you it isnā€™t the game.

any ideas what to play meanwhile im literally tired of being stuck 2 months in garrison lmao

Yes Iā€™m on Windows 7 with AMD 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080TI, 128GB RAM and still get the stutters. Even tried switching to an AMD 6900XT, but just the same on that.

Conclusionā€¦ itā€™s the game!

1 Like

ESO or FF14. Donā€™t know what youā€™re into besides MMOs.

1 Like

Pretty sure Blizzard doesnā€™t actually read the EU forums.

2 Likes

Wish I could reply to the US side of this for visibility, but seeing how little to no response from the devs there alsoā€¦ I donā€™t want to pay another sub just to comment, one should be enough. :frowning:

I have to mention that I have good days on World Quest reset/renewal days. Not sure why, but no stutters, no fps drops on those days. So this isnā€™t an issue with computer for sure. Itā€™s the game. I have good performance in more demanding games also.

Recently read that even Steam Decks have issues, but also seen streamers having stutters, ever so slight but not addressed at all.

Iā€™m patient, but losing hope over this.

Itā€™s not officially supported but it does.
It might even run better on it.

Anyways, the last few days saw lots of people complain about fps issues in the raid.
My guild wants to cut down the size of the raid cause of it. We are at that stage. /shrug

u can reply there, just use a trial account get to level 10 and u can write there

wait until they discover that its not the people or the settings, and pets or shapeshifting also causes this ā€¦

Iā€™m running into the exact same problems! I tried everything aswell, going from disabling all addons to changing various graphics settings.
Most of the time when I fly around in the Dragon Isles the problem wont occur, but as soon as im near Valdrakken or when Iā€™m in raids my fps drops from 100-120 fps below 40 fps, which is bad. really bad.
I tried and searched on Google/Reddit and you name it for fixes, but sadly I havenā€™t found one yet either.

Im playing on a pc with 1440p 144hz monitors, a Intel i9-9900k, RTX 3060, 32gb of ram and wow installed on a SSD.

Tried updating the drivers aswell, but nothingā€¦ Just bumping along hoping blizz will add a blue post here with a fix :slight_smile:

Did it, canā€™t select any characters. Character sitting in Orgrimmar and everything. Even here, when I check this thread on mobile itā€™s a different character than this (and this char doesnā€™t even show up, nor any other for desktop).

Nonetheless, I am hoping the patch will change things. It just baffles me, that why is everything alright on wq reset/renew days and other days are shiz.

Same for me. Playing on a i5 10600k with an RTX 4070 ti and 32Gig Ram. Can get barely over 30-40 frames in Valdraken and like 60-70 in open-world areas. In Shadowlands i was getting like double the FPS with an RTX 2070 Super.

Blizz really need to fix something.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.