Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

mute does not count, you can lower the volume however or mute the tab.

you still have it, nobody is taking it away

1 Like

why is it always purple… why are mmorpgs and gamers in general so obsessed with purple…??

it mind boggles me…

i think there is some hive mind thing going on there… the colour purple is a trigger mechanism for those who are easily influenced.

when i go out walking at night… i see rooms lit up in purple lights…

i just know by walking past they are a wannabe content creator.

where has the originality in this world gone ??

i feel like ten years ago i randomly woke up in another timeline where the word original no longer exists.

anyway /rant lol… :crazy_face:

(if you ever meet someone who claims their favourite colour is purple… consider they lack originality)

Totes me, I’d rather be reading/watching something else rather than twitch so I’ll stick it on in a spare tab just for the free crap :slight_smile:

Purple i just the best colour, hands down totally girly, most definitely my favourite colour,

1 Like

You accidently wrote “purple” instead of “silver”.

yeah its not really “girly” tbh…

Define what makes a colour girly?

i know plenty of guys who like purple too…

im not making this a gender thing ofc but it is more nothing really is neither “girly” or “manly” lol

and there i go scaring off another poster lol…

with my overactive thoughts…

i just find purple being a popular choice amongst a certain criteria of people… that was my main point in this girly or not…

i feel like there is a reason purple is popular.

1 Like

It has pinks and reds in it, and looks amazing all glittery.

1 Like

i ask you to look up the original origin of the colour pink.

and what gender it was designed for believe it or not Pink was originally a manly colour…

in the same vein while talking about girly things…

skirts…

they originated as dress wear for men.

never believe what modern society tells you is the norm…

because what is the norm is not the norm if that makes sense… it is just whats popular for the time.

truth is ideal world… there is no NORM there is no popular… there is no expectations… all things people put on themselves to feel wanted and to fit in.

“if i remember right been a while… pink was a colour for men to hide blood stains”

makes you look at the colour differently.

2 Likes

Im not interested in that thanks.

Nor do I care about men who were dresses… Honestly… please stop and dont quote me again as I am not interested in this debate.

purple is the color of royalty clearly your peasant and don’t understand it’s splendor :wink:

1 Like

and there within lies the problem of the world today.

1 Like

it is truth my heritage is poverty…

right back to medeval i have the proof lol…

how my family still exists is pretty astonishing really considering we come from nothing never had nothing and probably never will have anything.

well… we do have one genetic trait which keeps the family alive i guess… but thats not forum material lol.

No, im not advocating against men in skirts I am just not interested in talkin about gender politics on a video game forum…

yea its the fact your not interested is the problem… ignorance will drive this world into oblivion …

it’s not your fault… and im not blaming you…

but want to know why conflict happens in this world?

the answer is right there.

and also there was no gender politics here… i was sharing interesting gender historical facts…

the problem you saw gender and put it all into the political basket is not my problem … :slight_smile:

have a nice day anyway.

1 Like

All people like us do is contribute to their stats and I’m fine with that for my rewards :laughing:

2 Likes

i dont even have a Twitch account only my game charchters has twitch account on rp porposes :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, of course I’ll have it, but will it still be unique? Do you think it is fair for people who have it so that others get it completely for free? I farmed gold on my feldrake for almost half a year, I bought it many years ago when there were no tokens in the game yet.

so who are the streamers i can watch to earn this rewords is it any streamer ?
how do i “gift subs” if i dont have subs on a new account ?

look back at that and think about the good time it was…

dont ruin it by bitter resentment

times change… and blizzard are just proving that nothing stays special forever.

just remember the memories for what they were…

cause they will ruin more mounts you most likely bought too.

let this be a lesson that Epeen is not worth the time of day.

you spent time to farm a virtual item… those items mean nothing blizzard has now proven that… mounts are just candy to make people play the game… they arent collectable they arent special… they are just there as candy.

seemingly wow player base has a very sweet tooth.

1 Like