Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

I only want #2 the mount, do I need to unlock the previous one first to get it?

They haven’t confirmed yet who the streamers are but I imagine most of the known WoW streamers will be included.

https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/how-to-subscribe?language=en_US#Paid

No, usually you only have to take part during the days you want those rewards for.

It was never unique - many many others have it, you were never a special snowflake due to buying a code/card.

Doesn’t matter. It’s already not ‘unique’. Just ‘rare’.
And honestly, if someone gets hung up over something being ‘less rare’ in a game, I am of the opinion that they should get their priorities straight.

There’s a lot of wrong going on in this map but disfiguring poor Italy is probably the worst offense.

3 Likes

We are addicted to this… but thanks to care…

By unique he means rare, I reckon.
And sadly, this mount not only will decrease in value, but rather plummet beyond anything necessary.

This isn’t and can’t be about “special snowflakes denying others a rare mount”, but (as many, many players in various threads of all languages have pointed out) about making a mount available in a sensible and adequate way.

whats updated?

Blizzard get 0 from any sale. It has no game value.

Don’t open up this stupid farce of a debate, for yes, of course it has.

It has whatever value people see in it, however intangible it might seem to you.

I welcome our new fel drake overlords.

do i just watch any streamer on the game department of twitch that says drahgonflight now? for the kite?

The stream needs to be tagged with “Drop” to work.

There is a handy wowhead guide for anyone who is confused how it works

2 Likes

dont need to pay on twitch i thought ?

i already have gotten 5 twitch drops in new world this week and still getting wow twitch drops x-mas came early this year :rofl:

Darkmech on in the background and muted the tab, not the stream. Still getting credit for it, lovely stuff.

I dont understand,we have to see dragonflight content on twitch? How if dragonflight didnt launch yet? Or it counts to see beta dragonflight streams?

What do i have to see on twitch?

any wow live stream with [!Drops] in their tittle