Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Goblin Weather Machine Now!

I have paid 2x token equivalent to 500k gold. Now everybody gets it. No no no noh.
Joking btw. It’s a great toy, also funny one. I’m happy to see that more people will have a weather at the top of their head. You should get it while you have a chance to obtain it. It’s price in Bmah should be still around same prices as I mentioned above so don’t miss the chance.

my goblin machine isnt delivered.30 hours+ have passed…i think it has to do with blizzard server restarts with destroyed their code of granting drops

2 Likes

I’m going on 40 hours no and still no goblin weather machine… I really hope they announce something about all of the lack of deliveries soon

Claimed over 30 hours ago but still no signs of it. Guessing there’s a backlog or issue with this drop as Feldrake arrived in about 8 hours and I would have thought that would have been even more popular.

feels like they struggle to make new content to me personally…

so reuse old assets over and over again.

im in the rather have NEW items boat, and i dont even own a single TCG item personally.

For the first time with one of these drops mine has not been delivered within seconds. Hope it comes through in due time.

1 Like

Last drop only took me 30 minutes still not gotten it.

The streamer I was ‘watching’ has a banner saying there is a delay in giving out the toys. Blizzard are aware (no idea if true or not)

same. i can live without it but i hope it will pop up. maybe…

I had mine today, almost 48 hours after I completed it.
Give it some time and it’ll show up!

2 Likes

Nice to see it drops for someone :wink:

Well, guess I won’t care long term if it doesn’t show up.
I’m just, I’m really annoyed by the support article for the subject, it’s like “ohh did you do everything as supposed but still didn’t get it? oof, well, we can’t help you better luck next time!”.

Everything can be done if you want to. Well, kinda.

BTW got mine over night but there was no indication in game. I had to search for it in the toys tab and there it was (wrapped and ready to open)

2 Likes

Same as Naxxos, mine arrived during the night, popped to the toy section and it was there - so my wait was circa 2 days :+1:

1 Like

Can confirm, got mine aswell.

Just noticed I had it on my toy collection, compared to mount or pet it isn’t on the first page, you have to type the item name to unwrap it.

Seen most people got it after 30hours after claiming if it can help.

As I said yesterday - no toast or notification you need to go and find it.

Have you searched for it in game (Toy tab) ? Sounds silly but as said above I got no notification in game at all.

I typically login and put my phone somewhere else i cannot see it. How cool is it to see a guild progression in a raid? someone doing archelogy ? someone leveling a char… these so called content creators need to be a little more interesting before i would put any money after them. Useless S, and timewasting is what it is.

Sorry to hear that, I hope it is resolved soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.