Dragonflight's KSM mount looks better than the Shadowlands blobs

I’ve seen plenty of you trashtalk this beauty.

But the simple fact is: it looks better than the ugly blobs of nothing from Shadowlands.
Those looked extremely lazy and bland. They looked unfinished.

The Dragonflight mount right here however, this one looks like a lot of care and attention to detail went into making it.
It doesn’t need to be a flying mount.
There are plenty of places where you can’t fly, but you can mount, such as several dungeons and every instanced PvP environment.

Stop disrespecting this absolute unit of a mount and give it some well deserved love instead.

1 Like

Personal taste, I guess.

2 Likes

I don’t like it. To me it’s ugly.
And that’s fine. It’s cool that you love it. Enjoy.

1 Like

It’s fine that you don’t like it.

But if you tell me you prefer the Shadowlands mounts, then there’s a problem and it needs to be addressed.

That’s just a blob of particle effects with some random pieces of armor slapped on it.
It’s extremely lame.

I loved the purple and red ones very suited for some mogs and classes and i also like the DF one only problem i have we cant use it in the air and none of our previous mounts matter atm as we are stuck we 4 dragons :slight_smile:

I don’t really want to give this thread the attention you’re trying to gain.

But personally I fell in love with that Death Elemental the moment I first saw it.

It’s the only KSM Mount still in my favourites list.

But personal taste, I guess.

Doesn’t fly. I hope to God we don’t get a recolour of it next season. One is enough. Give me a flying mount.

I’d trade my Hailstorm mount for the purple KSM in SL any day of the week. Shame I just wasn’t interested in M+ then.

1 Like

This ^^ I prefer the SL blobs errr… elementals, and got 3 out of 4 of them. The rhino doesn’t drive my fancy (especially with how gearing is, for the moment), so I’ll pass :smile: maybe get a recolor when it’s due. I’m dead certain it will have at least one more, if they don’t go with a dragon skin.

Is it bad in PvE?
I just got to ilvl 405 through PvP and started trying M+ for the mount 2 days ago. No clue how it works.

You guys need a currency like conquest to be honest.

We do but it is capped just like CP.

It can’t fly. Blobs can. Sl - Df 1:0

1 Like

nah, gearing in DF M+ is absolutely fine, problems occur due to the fact now its a Far smaller minority managing to actually get to +20 with loot. they made M+ alot harder,

the dislike regarding the lizard is the fact ground mounts are pointless

Well not true as such it is just the fact we are stuck with dragon riding atm making all other mounts pointless.

atleast we know we can use normal flying travelling to some dungeons, also that normal flight will arrive at some point in DF

we’ll never use a ground mount

Well we did for the first level in DF but i get what you mean and i hope we do get normal flying one day also.

Meh. I have a hotkey for a ground mount, and another to a flying mount.
I like to pick the one most suited to my current environment.

As I said, there are plenty of areas where flying is disabled.
As a PvP player, ground mounts are actually more appealing to me.

You sort of summed it up, most sources of gear are RNG. You can only hope your desired upgrade drops from M+, world boss, raids, and hope you get it (by winning either the “active” or “passive” roll), or grind professions or their mats till nosebleed, and those too have this RNG for I think… Inspiration to get more bang for your buck?

I know one can get items from the storm currency, but those are getting weaker as time passes, as gear from keys is just better :smile: that said I’ll probably grab a glove or shoulder next reset, see if I can convert them to tier to get 4 piece.

Different people prefer different mounts. More news as it breaks.

I’ve never seen any KSM and thought that I’d like to have it. They all look meh.

Also

They look like a bootleg air elemental, but it’s not really a blob.

It’s a hunter pet
Literally

Imo KSM mount was a letdown
Should’ve been a dragonriding skin
That would be more logical for this dragon themed expansion