Dragons of Nightmare First Spawn -- 17 April 12:01 a.m. CEST

powerpoint slideshow you mean?
also - layering is like treating covid with a wet towel on the forehead…

That’s simply untrue. Last night at Zul’Gurub, there were around, i would guess 150 of us Alliance players, and likely over 200 horde - and yes the performance was terrible but still functional, we had a large battle and I was able to manouever myself well enough that i did not lose my ony buff :smiley:

Incidentally… it was awesome. I have not done a midnight-launch event since er… warlords of draenor, i think! Epic

Maybe on close to empty servers its not a problem,but on almost all EU servers people got disconnected,ported to hearthstone location,stuck for 30 minutes not being able to res.Hell,on Gehennas there were so many dead people afk at the STV graveyard that the FPS would literally be <10.Just because your server didn’t have any major issues doesn’t mean other servers didn’t either.Just accept the reality that the servers just can’t handle more than 100 people.

i actually like this as someone who is just gonna observe the chaos.
/popcorn

You guys ever thought Blizz did this purposely to see if the servers can handle the amount of players and combat in the zones as next phase we gonna have no choice in the matter!!

I’m not that familiar with am/pm… That’s in 30min right?

So, we are now wondering when these dragons will spawn?

Got trolled.

Are the dragons stuck in the queue or?

" we’re going to trigger the four dragons to spawn for the first time on all realms at 12:01 a.m. CEST tomorrow, Friday, April 17"

Depends how you read it - we all interpreted it as spawning at 1201, but is “triggering the spawn window” the same?

Wait 12:01 AM or 0:01 AM ?

WTF is 12:01 AM is that 0:01 PM?

Liar
10 chars

13 minutes late! Come on and spawn them! :slight_smile:

Where are the bosses?

They just launched the actual spawn WINDOWS probably

Any updates?

So that players don’t have to wonder and wait, we’re going to trigger the four dragons to spawn for the first time on all realms at 12:01 a.m. CEST tomorrow, Friday, April 17, 2061. :older_man:

1 Like

So are the dragons still sleeping? :frowning:

Social distancing dragons

If that’s the case, both delaying it 1 day and the wording in the announcement makes absolutely no sense.