Druid or hunter?

Yes you were wrong about both Humar and Rake because you didn’t know there were many other better or equivalent options. So in effect you are recommending a beginning hunter to go to Mulgore at level 10 to camp a rare. It’s bad advice so let’s move on.

The quest to Mulgore is not at level 10 either so again, let’s just drop it.

Did I say 10? no, I didn’t, stop twisting what I said.

Of course I knew, I was talking about LOWER LEVELS and not going all the way to Hillsbrad just to get something at 24 that you can get easier where all the horde hunters come from at level 10. I just logged in on three realms and guess what, it’s there on ALL of them.

Guess what, if you had actually read what I said you would see that I said every time I have been to find the rake, on Classic, it has been there. Even on an alliance.

Stop being so pedantic and negative.

Get brooken tooth asap if so, I’ve lvled 2 of em from 37 - 60, it sure is nasty.

Typical wow forums. An innocent request for advice on which class would suite OP best ends up turning into a mud slinging competition…

1 Like

Hunter for sure.
Good for solo. Decent for raids. Godlike in PvP battlegrounds. Decent solo PvP.

Think hunter is in a good spot imo.
You aren’t going to beat meele in pve but they also take more damage and in a chill guild you might even be top dps.

Hunter is a chill class . You don’t worry as much as other classes to get world buffs or consumables and without the world buffs you do quite good still.

1 bad thing with hunter is the lower bag space. Needing food and ammo is alot. Other than that it’s great. Love it.

GO shaman… U wont regret it.
Lok’thar ogar!

1 Like

Of course you had no idea that starving mountain lions had 1.2 attack speed because you’re sloppy and you don’t do your homework before blabbing.

As you clearly can see, go for Druid and save yourself from becoming their kind.

1 Like

You can believe what you like, but you are wrong abut that and one last thing, you’re still holding a grudge after 2 days?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.