Druid season 4 set appearance

Back in the day we could vote for season 4 set appearances. As you can see in thread below - in case of druid’s season 1 appearance won. But when im using revival catalyst the game offers me season 2 appearance. Why ?

Think thats only the eu votes, need to look at the overall for all regions what actually won.

You were in the right spec when using the catalyst?

There was an issue with the game on Wednesday but I think those have all been hotfixed since.

When i google i find this that says the season 2 appearance won for druid: https://wowvendor.com/media/wow/dragonflight-season-4-tier-sets-final-results/

Now it makes sense. Season 1 appearance won by 1% on eu, but lost by 8% on us…
Thanks!

1 Like

Didnt blizz or wowhead post set appearances for season 4? I havent looked and cant bother to look but might help op if theyre posted somewhere and strange also from blizz end if they arent.

But now it raises another question… The only way to get certain pieces was to use revival catalyst (cloaks, belts, wrists, boots). But once all raids become awakened the only appearance we will get from catalyst is the one that we voted for. And other 2 season appearance’s will be unobtainable… Unless there will be the way to run “classic”, not awakened raids.

At least Druid gets its full S2 set! Poor Evokers still have a LFR set inexplicably without finished gloves (when compared to the normal/hc/m versions).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.