Druidic Moot, 4th of May! (Attendance check)

But Arindha -is- death and despair.

Solonis also came out of Silithus, right?

A few suggestions;

• Inviting Thornspeakers and Zandalari druids who can set aside their differences to see the broader spectrum of druidic practices, and to help them understand why their practices may have suffered lately (the world is dying, this is supposed to be felt all over the world after all). Whether the new druids would end up joining the Cenarion Circle isn’t really a question that needs answering in such a session - but knowing Blizzard they will eventually (Aponi…).

• Incorporate the news from 8.1.5 that Magni and Brann learn from MOTHER? I’m not sure how public that’d be so maybe double-check that, although I suppose Earthen Ring shamans and Cenarion Circle druids do make up a large part of the Champions of Azeroth - and Baine seems to know the world is still dying, so.

• Side-discussions regarding the new Wild Gods uncovered in Zandalar and Kul Tiras, or what has happened to the existing ones? (Hir’eek, Shadra etc.) - this might be a really good angling for the new druids, actually.

• Organising or proposing various cross-factional efforts to heal the world, in light of the news that current efforts haven’t worked, I guess? There’s a lot of organisations out there - faction-aligned and not - who may hold the key to figuring all this out.

Prod Gizlek/Nazkra about it! The Earthen Ring community is small but it’s there, alright.

8 Likes

I’ve been oggling Glaedr for years. But the player only seldomly logs in, the first time we’ve met was in Legion. It was quite bittersweet.

1 Like

Well then folks, if you have any more suggestions for the 3rd Moot i’d appreciate them!

Will make a new thread once things are ironed out and get in contact with Rakihu so we can see about having the Shamans join in on the fun!

Thanks for the feedback :partying_face:

Wasn’t that the introduction quest though? The PC was not an Archdruid yet, and while obviously the PC is a Very Strong Person the text doesn’t make it sound like only super powerful characters can do it IC. At the very least, going through portals to other places, idk about the portal spell itself though…

Can I come to the moot to greet the evil Zandalari with a knife and a vine? Any non-ER Shamans as well, didn’t they help Sylvanas burn Teldrassil? Especially if you’re inviting Zandalari in, if they’re pro-Horde I’m not sure if people would like talking about healing Azeroth when ppl who do Her harm are literally in their midst.

Maybe put up some kind of person designated to controlling who comes to meet moot and who doesn’t - and helps with keeping the peace.

Location-wise, if we’re talking about healing Azeroth, why not hold it in Silithus or nearby? Even Feralas gets a nice view on the sword.

2 Likes

You’re correct, but you’re also missing my point. I didn’t say only super powerful druids can use/traverse the Dreamway.

My point was that, since the PC is told that traversing/using the Dreamway is no small feat, it’s not something small enough for “lower power” druids to easily do on a whim, especially not to simply meet up with some other druids in the Dreamgrove.

7 Likes

Fair enough - in the end, if it’s needed, weaker druids or novices can always be walked through Dreamway with an experienced Druid anyway.

Regardless, as lovely as Dreamgrove (and the Dreamway itself!) are, Silithus would be a better location still. Especially if we’re to involve the Shamans, since both ER and CC are there anyway. And no need for Dreamway worries to reach that place either!

Sounds like a very strange event :face_with_monocle:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.