Druidic Moot, 4th of May! (Attendance check)

Are these kind of Druid-y gatherings called moots IC? Because if not I think the first point of discussion should be choosing a different name for them.

3 Likes

I don’t think presenting a focus on the Zandalari and KT druids is necessarily a bad thing. It just depends on whether you intend this moot to be Cenarion or an independent meeting of druids without connection to the Circle.

If it’s the former, I think that’s an idea with a number of issues (as outlined above), but if it’s the latter and it’s Solonis’ personal gathering, without attempting to portray it as a Cenarion gathering, then I can’t imagine people have a problem with it.

The glaring issues come with trying to claim this - and any Zandalari/KT attendees - as representative of any faction, because as far as we currently know those involved are outliers and not nearly a majority.

5 Likes

Perhaps ‘meeting’ or ‘gathering’!

1 Like

Changes:

• Make the main reason for the meeting the mending of Azeroth and the rallying of more helpers (in this case the KT druids and Zandalari)

• Do this in the name of Solonis and his sect of druids and not the Circle. We don’t know what the Circle will do.

• Use a location that is not Circle, nor Horde, nor Alliance grounds

• Make it about specific plans and cooperative initiatives so people can generate and cooperate after the moot as well, the results of which will be discussed in the next moot.
    The moot should not be a casual chat about how bad the state of the world is and then everyone leaves again to do their own thing.

16 Likes

Solonis and his Sect? You mean the heroic raiding guild that hasn’t cleared any heroic raids? :rofl:

4 Likes

Bingo good sir! The Moots aren’t under the Circles authority and really people can give Solonis and the rules set up as much or as little respect as they so please.

Also, thanks everyone for the feedback!

Some months ago you asked me the same question and I recall we discussed identifying who wishes to rise up against the destruction against nature and so on (specially since the 2nd moot had no follow up after it being decided that the druids present should not align themselves with Sylvanas). The discussion regarding KTs and Zandalari was something you added as an afterthought so color me surprised that meeting them became the main focus of a druidic gathering (even if not necessarily a moot).

With Baine expressing the dire need to focus on healing Azeroth in such a heart-tugging and gutting speech so recently, I feel it would be fruitful if you ride that wave and make use of that sentiment. It makes much more sense than having a meet and greet which, frankly, is unthinkable at the moment and can come off as a move to simply spread IC influence and relevance.

3 Likes

Actually-
 if the theme IS going to be poised souly at the Azeroth situation it may be high time to invite shamans into the mix-
 though it wouldn’t be a Moot anymore, it needs a fancy name.

Both very solid suggestions. Although, if you wanted to be more unique you could go with something like ‘Natural Knees-Up’ or ‘World-Fixing Fling.’

Something that really represents how lame neutral druid rp is in a single phrase. (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :nail_care:)

1 Like

How about the Neutral Earthmother Rescue Division?

Or NERD, in short.

10 Likes

You sir are a genius.

1 Like

They could have a subdivision.
Druidic Order to Repair Kalimdor, or DORK.

6 Likes

Tfw, only Eragon names left I could grab were:

Jörmundur
Umaroth

Wanted Morzan or Brom. ;/

1 Like

The DORKs and NERDs will rescue this planet!

6 Likes

Azeroth Rescue Coalition or ARC?

I’ll take this feedback and go back to the drawing board, still got 44 days before the 4th of May hits so I think I can cook something up-

Honest question though, thoughts of the Druids and the Shamans having one meet together? IF this next topic is Azeroth-centric I think it’d be a cool spin.

1 Like

That sounds a lot more viable than a meet and greet between two factions that currently have a lot of reason to absolutely despise each other, yes.

5 Likes

Perhaps members of Earthen ring and Cenarion circle together, about healing the world

In Saurfang’s favorite land

SILITHUS

Spits drink.
Nothing good has EVER COME OUT OF SILITHUS!
Except death, despair and more.

1 Like

And Arindha! :DDDD

1 Like