Druids needs a huge nerf

ret paladins is immne to CCs + super heals + instent kill

4 Likes

I’m feral. Don’t nerf me.

10 Likes

A paladin buddy, I believe.

That legendary plus the Incarnation talent gives you 30 seconds of immunity every 2.5 minutes.

OP mixes up stun and root
Druid can’t be root, but can be stun.

And their random 1 shot potential is getting buffed tomorrow.

15% buff to the Legedandary which already hits me for 15-30k crits, plus an undocumented change which I forget exactly.

But yes, Druids need nerfs, it is actually insane that that convoke isn’t being nerfed.

That’s pretty neat!

un-nerf dubel tab make it 100% in pvp again …

tried to stun them over an over again my entire team got at the point. WTF why can we not stun these druids. maybe it is a bug but seen it multiple times can not ebe stunned. they stand in traps and crap and nothing happens

Bop? From a pally it makes you immune to a lot and tank pally hade spellbop.

I agree that Blizzard sucks at balancing their games, but you sir need to ltp.

It’d also help if you mentioned when it happens, if it’s a bg and a guardian, they could be running the Sleeper leggo.

Relaax mon…

Why you be treatin us like dis? We do notin to ya now.

Der be many times I be shot by hunters. Dey are da ones dat be needin da nerfen.

2 Likes

Druids are unkillable in pvp. It will only get worse as we gear higher and especially once we have higher ilevel conduits.

Just Take a look at their conduits, you will understand where this is heading.

1 Like

I saw that this weekend in the arena tournament so many op druids. Who are you kidfing? You can’t kick a 2min cd that is channeld and blame him being immune to cc from paly or diminishing returns.

lol, from a pala …

3 Likes

Level 50 char : Check
Hidden Profile: Check
Absolutely Stupid comment: Check

Moving on.

1 Like

Like your comment pala are unkillabe too

2 Likes

How about we Nerf everything.

Oprah: you get a nerf, and you get a nerf, and you get a nerf. EVERYBODY GETS A NERF.

Probably Because of a BOP spell that a Paladin put. It’s not the Druid’s fault that he/she is immune.

1 Like

true MM hunters neef a huge nerf too

Ignore, they are speaking non-sense, 1550 max rate gotten from Arena, no curves nor mythics.

Waste.

And yes I checked their profile.