Dual spec in tbc

How has there not been a vote for DUAL SPEC in TBC classic? if many ppl agree it will only enhance the experience it should come in so we can enjoy raids and arenas…

9 Likes

It would be to late now to implement it as many ppl would rather use IT for pe and pvp dps specia than to farm another set of gear.

It would have been usefull when farming our rep for hc dungeons

I think you mean “Dual spec in WoTLK.”

1 Like

It will be added to som tbc as a big new feature.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, Simba. You see that shadowy place over there that the light doesnt reach? Thats where we bury the old, shot down, “Dual Spec”-threads each month.

2 Likes

Ye never gonna happen

Haven’t seen these in a while … keep em coming … it will eventually happen when wrath comes.

Can’t you read?

Yes, I can.

Can’t you take hints? I’ll spell it out for you nice and slow:

Dual spec is a WoTLK feature.

Dual spec belongs in WoTLK.

We’re not playing WoTLK, we’re playing TBC.

Can you read?

1 Like

We are not playing TBC, we are playing TBC classic. Do you have eyes?

“TBC” Classic, not “WoTLK” Classic.

Go home Pipo.

1 Like

Lots of changes have been made to classic that did not belong to TBC. Does your psychiatrist still allow you to play? Even more to speak in public?

1 Like

Nah just wait for wotlk dude

Yes, and a lot of people absolutely hate them.

Do you seriously think “lol Blizzard added bad changes” is a good argument for more changes?

Once again Pipo, go home. Your arguments are poor. And I mean REALLY poor.

Meaning you?

That’s what you tell yourself in front of the mirror?

I am asking about your mental health, I want to make sure you are ok.

Not really, I personally don’t care for things like boosts. But even somebody as short-sighted as you can see how unpopular the boosts are.

That’s not an argument and makes no sense.

Ever heard the saying “Those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones”?

As much as I would like to have dual spec as soon as possible, I think it’s for the best to wait for WotLK before seeing it in the game.

1 Like

it would be great to see more people playing arena and this change would help that

2 Likes

Source? I tend to think polls gives us a view, not people crying.

Speaking for everyone makes no sense.

Stealing other’s sayings doesn’t make you smarter

Polls are easily manipulated.

At no point have I ever claimed to speak for everyone. Read what you’re responding too.

That’s not a counter argument.

If attempted gaslighting and spouting stupidity is all you can do, go back to facebook.