Duck Disguiser Toy - Working as Intended

I thought it might have been a bug and reported it as such but a blue confirmed it’s working as intended. You are not meant to be able to collect the other duck disguises on alts and instead are expected to play the game for six years to complete the collection.

So if anyone else feels this is unreasonable I’d encoruage you to give feedback in game, it’s in the same place as bug reports.

1. Press the Esc key to open the Game Menu, and click Support.
  2. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  3. Click Submit a suggestion.
  4. Follow the guidelines on the submission form, and enter your suggestion.
  5. Click Submit.

If you don’t care then carry on :duck:

12 Likes

I’m actually really surprised this wasn’t a bug.

4 Likes

I as well got surprised by this.
It means we need to stick to one toon to get all for 6 years.

:frowning:

Thanks on telling others about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lil bit disappointing for sure.

It is making me think hard about which duck suits which character. Luckily I went mallard (turquoise) for my monk on instinct :dracthyr_sweat:

3 Likes

Punyelf went for pink ofc!

5 Likes

ME TOooo , PINK CUTIIES

4 Likes

Might go pink on my worgen warrior, he was wearing the Love is in the Air set for a while just for the comedy value :joy_cat: But if not, then black.

I think white on priest, brown/blue on druid and shaman, yellow on paladin. Hunter/evoker I’m unsure on, probably be doubling up by that point.

1 Like

I’m only going to do this once so I guess I need to be careful then.
I’m thinking the yellow one like a rubber duckie but not sure yet.
I won’t be playing in 6 years so I won’t get them all but that’s ok.

1 Like

I feel like brown/blue goes well for shamans. Rocks and water kind of vibe :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

As soon as i completed questline on main i can no longer see it on alts. This is also working as intended?

I could do the quest for the same toy on alts. I chose a different duck on each one.

Thats strange because she offers me only daily for 1 egg reward.
Perhaps because alts are 60+ and not 70?

“Expected to play the game for six years to complete the collection.”

lol Yeah OK.

To be fair to Blizzard, I wouldn’t have cared if it were 10 years.
It’s a fringe toy that players will rarely if ever use.

haha, i’m thinking veteran nanny 2.0 but double up.

Speaking of which… it would seem Veteran nanny was changed to be able to be completed on alts same year. long after being introduced. Because why would this kinda thing be intentional it makes no sense. I mean unless the intent is to annoy.

1 Like

All the chars I did it on yesterday were capped but I’ve not tried on a lower alt.

1 Like

I was expecting to read the guide as follows:

1. Press Esc
  2. Hit Exit Game
  3. When asked to wait 20 seconds, hit Exit now

“We aim to respect the players time”

This guy didn’t get the memo?

2 Likes

I can’t fault he messenger passing it on but yes it does seem an odd choice when we are meant to be moving towards more respect of players time and account wide approach etc.

2 Likes

I’ve played for 20, what’s another 6?

1 Like

uff … thats a lot of money