Dummy Dome Feedback

First of all:
Love the dome.
Love the provided fights.
Love that they log properly.

But I am missing a few features to actually use the feature properly:

  • Variable Fight Times: Currently the dummies automatically die after 5mins from the point of the first damage event. This is lovely in theory but I would would prefer to be able to set a custom timer for them (From 30s to 10m in 30s increments).
  • Team Mate Dummies: This is mainly because of Leaping Flames but I would love to have a random healing dummy in the fights so that I can accurately test for extra Essence Bursts provided by it in ST.
  • Fight Styles: It would be nice to have a option for a spread-cleave fight with 2 targets (2 targets placed at least 15yds from each other). Has been added

Would love if Training Dummies of variable Lifetime and Hostility could be placed in Housing.
Not only would that give full freedom to players to build target scenarios for their needs, it would also pull more people into the housing system. This might be good or bad. But flexibility is rarely a downside.