Dungeon finder does not work?

How did you join a dungeon solo?

Tried the possible fixes mentioned none worked. at times got a message of “you are queued for too many instances” once i actually got the dungeon finder to work

LFG not working for my leveling character, dungeon list is empty, cannot select randon dungeon from menu

If this happens just /reload UI.

Works for me.

I have the same issue. Nothing solves it mentioned before.

if i create a quest group, then leave, the dungeon finder shows random dungeon and specifics, but when i click find group nothing happens lol, so annoying

1 Like

I’m seeing a trend. First post 14 days ago, then 7 days ago, and now. Is it always bloody broken on wednesdays then? My dungeon list is just empty lmao

2 Likes

if you create a group then leave , your list will be back to normal, but its now saying im trying to join to many instances lol

1 Like

Thanks. This resolved it.

Does not work… what the …

somehow it works now

still not working for me :frowning:

You cant even join a group, and no none of it works😡

its now working but delayed once you click find a group takes 30 seconds to actually initiate the finding

Nope, it doesn’t work

no it isnt! i spoke to soon lol it found me a group then kicked me and i cant join another lol its a joke

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.