Dungeon finder does not work?

Am I the only one who cannot use Dungeon Finder at the moment?
When opening the Dungeon Finder page, it shows dungeon type as “custom” instead of specific / random dungeon. Once I pick specific dungeon option from the drop down menu (only available), the dungeon list is empty. This is happening on all of my characters despite disabling addons, restarting, fixing game installation etc. etc. What to do?

8 Likes

I also cannot join dungeons through the dungeon finder. I get a Lua-error and the list comes up completely empty.

I found a new problem that opening the group finder → raid finder and then I only saw the wings from previous expansions like WoD, Legion, BFA and Shadowlands

My dungeon finder isn’t working either!

Also a problem for me too.

I can’t either. I’m lvl 30 on my alt. Restarting and other things didn’t work either… They need to fix this ASAP. I don’t see the US complaining about it, Maybe it’s just us Europeans?

same here, tried to scan and repair, disabled all addons still the same problem …

Same for me as well - on a fresh lvl 70

No community manager online? Or any of her lapdogs?

I hope blizz will fix this, cous alt leveling got nothing in this expan

It seems like a problem restricted to EU servers - so I dont expect Blizz to do anything about it tbh…:frowning:

2 Likes

Fixed for me (party)

There is a post about it an fix that works for me
Cant queue in LFG and LFR - Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Basically create a custom group, wait a second to join, leave it and it is fixed for me till i relog.

1 Like

Removing the cache folder fixed it for me…

I tried the custom group thing, I deleted the cache folder, neither of these worked for me. Earlier today dungeon finder started working for me again just fine, but now after I logged back into the game it’s somehow broken again.

Happens just when I could/would spend a day LFGing heroic dungeons on a fresh 70 toon T.T

From Blue.

Only checked for a leveling toon. But same there. No matter current timeline or chosen. No random dungeon possible, and specific is empty.

Had this problem since this afternoon, just tried to que for a random epic BG that somehow reset it, I can que for dungeons again (took a few seconds though).

I had this problem, I entered a dungeon solo then left and it fixed it :slight_smile: