PvP/Dungeon/Raid Finder by Questshares

Hello to everyone,

After create a app for Hearthstone called Questshares, wanted to provide to the wow classic community something similar, so create for World of Warcraft Classic a Dungeon/RAID finder helper

What is the goal?

Finally we can have a player base where the good players can be reward and the bad players can actually improve them self. Imagine we could track the community history reputation of all players since 2004. Now it’s a reality.

How does the community reputation works?

Each player can only get a vote from each battle tag, so it’s hard to gain community reputation.

Why I did this?

When was farming the way up to Rank 14 has Warrior was so hard for me to keep remembering the names of good players to join the premade based on their skill. Daily more than 10 different players joined and I couldn’t track the best ones and somehow I lost good friendships because of that! So I decided to create it, not because I’ll go do that crazy rank 14, but to help others to achieve it :slight_smile:

What if the community doesn’t want?

Well, that their choice, to either use or not the Quest Shares, at least they have that option!

Key features are :

• Unique Player reputation based on Blizzard® BattleTag®

• Create different player profiles

• Find the best players in the community

• Join or Create great groups for best end game experience

• Share your experience and submit feedback

At the moment still on beta stage and in need of users to test and to give feedback ( yeap, just leave a comment ).

Hopefully will add more features

• PvP Premades [ DONE ] implemented december 2019

Where is it? If you interested feel free to Google It "Quest Shares" should be the first result to show up!

Get them together! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Begone Satan.

22 Likes

that was a nice one :smiley:

I remember my first class… Hunter… Pet aggro everything…

advertised in engrish

googles site

finds site

site is full of engrish

“Log in with Blizzard account”

lolno.png

Take your shady social credit system elsewhere.

8 Likes

There is a new feature from Battle net that allow you to login into website using your credentials. It’s a social login features similar to facebook, google…

And that is the way QuestShares tracks the player profiles, so they are unique to each account.

Another security and important notice, when you using any other similar sites that are using Battle net login always check the valid certificate to know it’s a “trusted source”

Hope it helps!

All I have to do to use this thing, is to give you my login and password?

Yeah, no

5 Likes

Better read the previous post, hope it helps!

Also if you created your account with facebook/google you can just click… and if you need to type, it’s for Blizzard official services for authentication, not for me :slight_smile: So if you never used this feature before on website is because there aren’t many services using the battle net API :slight_smile:

You can google for that topic too to get more information!

This is so wrong in many levels. Have u seen the black mirror episode where noone talked with the girl who went below 4.0 score? Same s*hit s going on with rio score on retail. You play with ppl and get an opinion, dont let a score decide wether you are a good player or not. You know that it brings out the worst in an online community…

11 Likes

Even if it didn’t want access to battletags and such I wouldn’t use it since it’s basically a social credit system for WoW.
It would obliterate the social aspect of the community, have we learned nothing from GearScore and R.IO?

4 Likes

What I have to answer to that, is YES, it can be dangerous for social interaction when reputation decrease, however the app is aimed for experienced and skilled players that are familiar with the mechanics of the game. * EDIT xD

You mention the bad side, however the flip coin is when you actually have a great player base where you can always trust that the player will perform very well for the request you were looking for.

Reputation can be hard to get, but it’ll be for both sides, either good or bad!

In your dreams :wink:
No way I’m going to contribute to something even worse than gearscore.
And the login… yeah sure… I’m SO going to log into your crap website with my Battle dot net info !

3 Likes

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Its not that i dont see the positive sides, its just based on my previous experience with RIO, GS and anything online related, you can mention mmr elo or anything. PPL just wont play with low score players coz they wont risk it and you gate a lot of player out

2 Likes

Mature players xD haahah

thanks Krurgor !

1 Like

Yeah, your application is elitist crap that doesn’t belong in Classic.

5 Likes

I see WoW Classic has hardcore version, always seen that way.

I hope this time more than 0.3% ( correct me if I’m wrong? ) of the WoW community can clear Naxxramas

This is only to say, that the Classic will not be for casual playing, if you pretend to be a Raider.

I’m done with that, at the moment for the first time in all this years created and leveling a character in RP Server… Doing all Quests in Alliance/Horde, literally ALL of them for each region… and have to say that I enjoy that way the game.

Maybe will be the World First Lore Master for Alliance/Horde? :smiley:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

FFS man, thanks so much for the laughs.

1 Like

yeah you know how hardcore can become doing all those dps and not to get aggro from the boss xD

(2n) groups got right …

Can we get a blue post about the security / legitimacy of this?

While I havn’t looked at the site in question here they have added a way for sites to let you log in with blizzard details, that much is true.