Dungeon "tactics"

@Hina - if you want a challenge play PVP and stop pretending, PVE is anything but a gimmick.

Deserve a reward. WTF do you think this is? A hard game? It’s time consuming and nothing else.
I’m glad you dislike m+, I take it you a have a bit of a soul left. Most people that play PVE and find it “fun” or “challenging” seem to be a husk of a person.

But why is it a secret, you hate it? Why not just yell it out, to all people, to make blizzard make the game fresh again? If they think people like it, or they at least don’t complain, they’re NOT going to change, ANYTHING.

I remember the days, where you went into a dungeon, once maybe twice, if you liked it. That was it.

Been there done that, moving on.

Im not pretending anything i hate pvp to the core and if you think that pve cant be challenging than you are farther from the truth than anything.
Also what, you just said above they should make it easier content for you. So i guess its not that easy after all? Lol
Its like digging a hole under your feet with that statement.

But if you are just trying to insult ppl who play one type of content while you play the other then wow you did it, gratz.
“You have a bit of soul left” to someone who disliked m+
Wtf
“Being a husk of a person” for liking pve?

Then dont play it. Or go and play another game because clearly you have a bad opinion of it.

If you think that pvp is more fun just because your opponents are live ppl then good for you.

I hope blizz will continue to make fun bossfights, hopefully keeping the likes of you away.

No, the game isn’t hard. Which is why it doesn’t have to be made even easier than it already is, like you are wanting it to be. But you know, rewards aren’t about how hard something is, not always. It’s also about the amount of time/effort you put in. You put in zero effort, you don’t need the rewards.

Every single PvP player I’ve ran into, including you, thinks PvP is some higher form of WoW and so much harder than PvE, when that’s not even the case. Yet at the same time, each and every single one of them has been crying that PvE should be made easier because they have no interest on it.

You keep contradicting yourself. You keep saying PvP is easier tactic wise and then you demand PvE should be made even easier than that. And then you say PvP is the true hard content of WoW.
Which is it?

Because just because I don’t like it, doesn’t mean it should exists. The idea of 5-man end game content is brilliant. It’s just poorly executed in the sense that anyone doing higher end raiding has to go through it to keep raiding (due to residuum and azerite pieces.)

When was this? Certainly not back in vanilla. Maybe that was it as a PvP player, but if you wanted to get into raiding later in the tier, or re-roll into a different class, you had to return all the way to the start and grind up from there.
A system which was much more gated and time-consuming than anything the game has now.

1 tip avoid pug much u cen

Well, if its so easy, im sure i’ll see a timed +26 and CE from you later this week… :slight_smile:

Not sure how you missed world first with your epic skills, im sure it was vacation or something

@Hina - Well I guess you’re lucky, you are not forced to play PVP to get gear.
Would you showing the PVP’ers the same courtesy?

@Rainstorm - Stop pretending you’ve accomplished something because you invested time in the game. You didn’t. I pay the same amount of money you do every single f… month, and i should be able to enjoy the game as much as the next guy. Atm, I’m not. I hate the fact, I can’t chose my own gear. This RNG factor is so blizzard. Imo it’s a testament to the fact the game isn’t good enough on it’s own. If it was, they’d let people:

1. Decide which gear to get.
  2. Stop “forcing” people to play more than once/twice a week to be fully geared.

Instead they force people to play PvE, to get geared, to be able to play PvP.

And PvE’s say the exact same thing, only in regards to gear. Carebears are unfortunately blizzards favorites, hence they get all the love.
Don’t you think it would be fair to say, regardless of your preference, you should have the same options to gear up, whether you’re play PvE or PvP?
As you said, PvE is not hard. It’s insainely stupid, and boring as hell and unfortunately favorited by blizzard.

No I don’t. I don’t think it’s hard. I think it’s boring, and I can’t be bothered to learn “tactics”, just because all the carebears needs to be tended.

Yes, ofc, if you re-rolled another class you’d play it again. But it would be another experience. At this day and age after some 15 years, it’s getting old, very old.

@Maliky - I did not say easy. But stop pretending it’s hard, only to smooze your fragile ego.
It’s boring, as hell, and people should not be forced to play PvE, if they wnat a fair chance in PvP.

That’s a pretty twisted way of looking at it though, which only works if you lob everything not exclusively PvP under the label PvE, and then pretend like the game is split 50/50 between these. In reality it would be more like 95% vs 5% and much of the PvE content is really just core game content (like questing).

Just like how we are not forced to do PvP, we’re also not forced to do Raiding, we’re also not forced to do Mythic+, we’re also not forced to do Emissaries, we’re also not forced to do Warfronts.

You can leave any one of those 5 things (or others) out of your wow diet and still reach high levels of gear, though perhaps at slightly to moderately reduced rate.

You’re suggesting it is unfair that when you leave out 4 of 5 things, it is not going as fast as for those of us who choose to only leave pvp out of our diet, well… yeah.

Pure PvP-exclusive play has never been supported in WoW, and likely never will, it is just not that kind of game.

I’m not pretending anything. When it comes to games, the definition of accomplishing something is quite free. It depends entirely on the person. I feel like I’ve accomplished what I’ve wanted in the game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Except that in vast majority of games, especially MMOs, you can’t just pick and choose gear without any effort. This isn’t just a Blizzard thing.

So you don’t want to put in effort but want the rewards, is all I’m hearing. MMOs have always been a time sink, some more, some less. This is absolutely nothing new.

And come next patch PvE players are forced to do PvP because one of the best Essences for several dps specs is only obtainable from PvP.
Now, don’t get me wrong, I don’t think this is fair either. I think that PvP and PvE should be completely separate, that in order to gear for PvP, you need to do PvP and vice versa. However, this sadly isn’t the case. But it doesn’t mean that, for example, a PvP player finding PvE boring means they need to change PvE. That doesn’t justify making it even more easier and simpler for those that enjoy PvE.

I never specified PvE. I referred to the game as a whole. That also includes PvP. Stop ignoring that point.

Each to their own. I find PvP boring and stupid, yet I’m not screaming in PvP forums for it to change. And I for one do enjoy most forms of PvE. It’s m+ that I don’t like.

Maybe because vast majority of the player base cares more about PvE than they do about PvP? Blizzard is, after all, a company who wants to make money, like any other company.

Also, what the actual hell do you mean when you talk about carebears? Because I don’t think that word means what you think it does. At least explain your self created insults.

1 Like

You are not forced to do any content. I agree they should completely separate pve and pvp but I dont agree they should make pve easier just because you dont like it and want free rewards.

But it was implied, and dont worry, it takes more than an intitled cry baby to hurt my ego :slight_smile:

But i gotta say, love how people who dont play the content thinks they know what is and isnt hard.
And since so you insult everyone who actully enjoy PVE, i guess i can return the favour by saying youre not quite normal if you enjoy the pillar humping that is wow PVP :slight_smile: or we could just accept that different people enjoy different things and leave the mindless bashing out of the forums?

Im crap at pve cos I never do it so my general tips to myself are ( as dps):

• dont stand in anything unless everyone else does
  • dont kick spells unless someone kicked it before
  • follow tank on boss to optimize dps and to avoid bad stuff with tank
  • have youtube guide plus adventure guide up on boss/ dungeons i dont know
  • try to copy dps who seems ok
  • cc a lot

After that i just work up to 15s. Can learn most at 10ish I think doing the above

And yet here you are. :smiley: What you think I imply is on you and only on you and in your head.

Listen. it’s all right you like PvE. we all know one is born every minute. :smiley:
The point was, it should not be necessary to play Pve to be able to play and enjoy pvp. I know it’s hard you fanboys to understand the concept of fairness. Must of you seem to eat all of blizzards sh… no matter what.

That absolutely makes no sense, when you say people should not be able to enjoy a fair fight, unless they invest time to get the gear.

I don’t take it you’ve been here long, or maybe you didn’t play arena. In the “old” days, you could chose your own gear, giving you had the points to buy it.
I don’t care if it’s a blizzard thing. It’s not relevant.

And here we go again with the “So you don’t want to put in effort but want the rewards”. You’re damn right I don’t especially not, when it’s not amusing. As I said in the beginning, wow is turning into a game, where you need to have a diagnose to play the game. Do you whip yourself on a daily basis? I’ve heard it should be good, in small dosses. You better get started…

And yes MMO has been about investing time. But when I’m at the same time investing money in game, I do not except the “invest” time. I don’t have that kind of time, and even if I did, I wouldn’t want to spend it on wow. That’s just insane, and a complete waste of life.

At least we agree on something.

Exactly. And yet maybe not you, but so many others don’t seem to think there is anything wrong in “forcing” people to play something they hate. to quote yourself “Stop ignoring that point.”.

Now I know you haven’t been around for long. Google it.

I did. Only results were about the old cartoon by the same name. Doesn’t explain your insult at all.

You still had to invest time by this way of gearing. Just that it was via PvP, instead of PvE.
And yeah, isn’t that the point? More gear makes you stronger. What’s wrong with that? What would be the point of even getting gear if it doesn’t matter in the end.
Templates used to be a thing that were intended to level the play field, lessening the gap brought by gear. And as far as I recall, people absolutely despised the system. Mainly because getting gear didn’t really matter anymore.

And everyone has stated from the start that you don’t need to do that. The amount of effort is practically non-existent, if you aren’t pushing the higher tier content. The fence is so low you can just normally step over it and yet you are trying to dig a hole under it.

No idea where you are trying to go with this one either. Other than threatening me, I see no other meaning behind this.

Technically, playing any games could be considered waste of time. But we aren’t here to debate that line of thought. As mentioned before, the amount of time invested is so damn small, it shouldn’t matter.

If you dont enjoy the content, then quit.
Blizz will not cusomize this game to your liking alone

The RNG was always part of the game. You only get a chance to get gear, but what gear is rarely fixed

And if you think that plaing more than once or twice a week is much asked from you, then you really play the wrong game

Right, so let’s get this straight, you’re a big skilled pvper, and all pve is easy noob territory. Yet you can’t cope with basic dungeon mechanics?

This is why the pvp community in held is such contempt, you constantly preach that pvp is so much harder, but if you ever have to set foot in a dungeon you cry to the heavens. I still remember seeing a guy wanting to buy a boost for hc DS for the 2h sword, offering about 10% of what a boost would cost then, decided that was fair because he didn’t want the achivements or anything, he just wanted the item, then proceeded to insult everyone else.

If you want to claim your part of the game is harder, more skilled, don’t then go and complain about the other part being too taxing. You said it’s easy, you don’t get to turn round and say it’s also too much to remember.

Pick one.

1 Like

Try Care bear wow

Yeah, but PvP is FUN for me. But there’s only a very limited way to get gear, and that’s arena. Honor is worthless.

How about giving all people the same gear score, so the fight is down to class and skill, instead class, gear and skill. Yeah, new idea’s keep coming huh.

Ohh, aren’t you a sensitive one… And you don’t know how to read either. You miss the main point, and misunderstand the purpose of it. Stop wasting my time kid.