Dungeon Teleports at +20

Why is this not just a quality of life improvement for all regardless of achievement…

6 Likes

I don’t think that more than 0,005% players have every dungeon on 20+.

11 Likes

Their new obsession is locking stuff with high rating stuff so more boosts = profit
This company is getting out of hand , its like theyre actively trying to destroy the game

30 Likes

I think we can totally live without those teleports. It is a small bonus for someone who timed a +20.

23 Likes

In 9.1 we get flying in zones anyways, it may save them 30-90 seconds per mythic. Big whoop.

7 Likes

Finally a reason to do m+ higher than 15 or m+ at all thanks

4 Likes

Because it’s not a teleport simulator. You have summoning stones, fly points, in your covenant’s zone you can even use the travel network to reach the entrance faster.

This is a small bonus for those that push really high keys, giving some incentive for pushing more than just 15.

3 Likes

The time and resource spent on implementing this could have been used rather on fixing panda neck seams or any other visual thing that plagues this game for so long.

1 Like

Then you take for granted that the one who implemented this also fixes visual bugs and imperfections.l

3 Likes

More boosts for boosters = more money for blizz :rofl:

3 Likes

lolz who cares.

4 Likes

This isn’t really a big reward to be honest. All of the dungeons are easy to access already as we can move around the Shadowlands quickly plus we’ve got flying coming in patch 9.1. In the grand scheme of things, you’re not missing much if anything here if you don’t get all +20s done in time.

2 Likes

I don’t think the market is big for boosting 20s. Especially when they offer practically no reward other than a portal on an 8-hour cooldown. Also, boosting 20s is extremely difficult thing to do.

It’s not that big of a deal, it saves people who have invested tons of time into this game a run to the dungeon. Because make no mistake, not everyone can just go and do a +20.

2 Likes

Dont really see the huge issue with this, its a small thing for people that finish all +20 in time. Good for them!

6 Likes

Thing ill never get :c

2 Likes

No worries. Even key pushers with a set group like me will never get it :grin:

1 Like

I think it’s nice they added something for +20, people have been asking for something.

I don’t think this is something people would want a boost for, it’s much like the Challenge Mode teleports from MoP.

6 Likes

With this conspiracy mentality then every difficult content is added for the only purpose of selling more boosts. Please, can you people take your tinfoil hats off?

2 Likes

its a way to speed up boosting - so that boosters could boost faster and blizzard could sell more gold via tokens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont see why anyone would buy +20 boost to have useless portals. Also +20 timed run would be extremely expensive.

7 Likes