Dwarf Mountaineer looking for guild

Hey

So I’m looking to join a guild with my Mountaineer and thought I’d drop a post here.

My character is a reservist, meaning he is semi-retired but can be called upon when the need arises.

I’m looking for any type of RP guild where my character could fit in with his military background.

The guild doesn’t necessarily need to be a military one, adventure based guilds are interesting as well.

So let me know if you would will be willing to welcome my character, and on a last note, it shouldn’t necessarily be a dwarf-only guild, mixed guilds are cool as well.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Maybe Dwarves of Morodnir? They are a dwarven guild, I’d try them. They look decent.

1 Like
1 Like

Here’s the guild thread for the Morodnir - adventure-oriented, a good dose of quintessential dwarven fantasy. Everything I’ve seen of them speaks of a great love for dwarf lore:

For a more diverse Alliance military experience there’s the Seventh Legion, who’re long-runners:

And then the Boulderhelm Brigade, who’ve already been linked above. I know that both them and the Seventh do RP-PvP, if that’s something that interests you.

3 Likes

F YEAH DWARF RP ROCK N STONE BROTHERS!!!
:pick::woman_beard: :beers: :bearded_person:t4: :shield:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.