[Dwarf/Earthen-RP] Dwarves of the Morodnir 🏔

SEND HELP! MAGE - CONJURED FOODS - CHAOS!

Although yes, do NOT accept the given conjured confection from our resident mage … madness surely follows … :fearful::pinched_fingers:

2 Likes

You trick a twilight Sorcerer Lord and his possy of cultists into eating allergen (and cyanide) rich Cupcakes once… and suddenly nobody enjoys your baking. Fiends! :cupcake:

Meanwhile the Morodnir have been hard at it! Going back to adventurer basics and hunting a troublesome black Wyrm! :dragon_face:

Hunting it all the way to the Searing gorge, the Morodnir soon encountered their scales, fire spitting foe!

Unfortunately the rotten so and so took to wing and fled. Blast it. But the Morod were not fettered, and hunted the foe all the way to his Lair where his avenues of escape were none to less!

To say it got a bit hairy is an understatement. But through stoic skill of Dwarven arms the Drake was slain! … and a few beards seared at the tips.

Always adventure abound for the Morodnir!

Khaz-Morodi!! :mountain: :hammer_and_pick:

6 Likes

I cannot blink any harder!!!

3 Likes

It’s okay! We can just say that Drake burned your eyelids away! Good thing the hairline seems intact! <3

(Also screenshots looked bloody awesome!)

2 Likes

HAH! I GOT TO SLAY A DRAGON …. WITH ME SHIELD! :fire::hammer_and_pick::fire:

(Haha, and cheers! Was a blast of a fight, almost got burnt to a crisp! … even while being quite fire-proof. I guess I still need to breath, huh?!?)

2 Likes

The guilds getting quite nifty at taking them!

Wait, what? :shield:

2 Likes

Heh, as they say: “Best offense is a good defense” :hammer_and_pick::fire:

I got to rend the dragons neck with my spiked shield, with Ead diverting its attention.

New skull - for the wall, aye? :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

It had bloody spikes on it too!!

2 Likes

Hruroth, just don’t question it. Morg functions differently than the rest of us.

3 Likes

He functions, which is a feat to be recognized :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I … wow, slightly insulting … but also nice and endearing! I have had worse reviews! HEH :fire::hammer_and_pick::joy:

3 Likes

A new tall tales time has been announced this time in Stormwind city itself! Join us on the 13th of june in the Golden Keg and you better be bringing a story or there’ll be hell to pay.

6 Likes

Looking forward to tall tales come monday!

But Sunday night, a dastardly foe awaits… and cakes.

You could even describe it as, “Duel of the Cakes:cupcake: :crossed_swords: :skull:

…My event names need work, I know.

2 Likes

Never change <3

2 Likes

If you know then why don’t you try to improve them?

1 Like

Crushing you slowly, with cringe. :man_mage:

1 Like

I couldn’t change them even if I tried. And trust me. I’ve tried.

3 Likes

Try harder.

1 Like

The Tale sharing event was thoroughly enjoyed! Had to mingle with some other RP so I did miss a good part.
The story of the Hruroth was my personal favourite but you’re all still very loved <3
For those that missed out, you’re oficially a square.

3 Likes

We’re glad you had fun! It’s what Tall Tales is all about!

Here’s some screeny’s from the night, the bar got very packed here and there as various speaks took the stage to sing or tell a story!

Look forward to seeing faces new and old at the next one!

…until then, the Morodnir turn their gaze North, to the crown of the world :cold_face: To Northrend we go, for Adventure on the way and at the Grand world tournament! :shield: :crossed_swords: :man_mage: :beers:

5 Likes