[Dwarf/Earthen-RP] Dwarves of the Morodnir šŸ”

There is no consider, only join.

1 Like

Oh boy. Name based off the books by Markus Heitz? I loved the first one amd the steam game based on it!

1 Like

Hruroth complemented my dwarfā€™s mog earlier.
It warmed my heart.

2 Likes

Well now youā€™re legally required to show us arenā€™t ye?!

1 Like

Hrurothā€™s Panda-alt and Gizli visited us at our guild spot in Pandaria yesterday.

I wasnā€™t there for the whole ordeal but it was fun for everyone involved.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll want Gizli back. Hrurothā€¦well we can negotiateā€¦

3 Likes

As far as I can judge the situation when I arrived, he has taken one of the Panda players - who uses growth potions - as his new hunter bear pet. Will be hard to separate them.

:smirk:

1 Like

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo!! Almost everyone has the stormpike ram? That looks clean af

4 Likes

Somewhat! Itā€™s a beauty. Only choice for a high pixel Ram unless you slog it out doing pvp!

:ram:

3 Likes

Yea I personally use the vicious war ram since Iā€™m a pvphead, green of the saddle fits better with my mog

3 Likes

I like the model, just not the topknots. The fact that I suck at pvp is also a massive contributing factor to me not going for that one tbh. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Laughs in dark iron paladin ram :ram::fire::volcano::hammer_and_pick:

3 Likes

Now you listen here you littleā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the ram I like to use as well. But Iā€™ve got to say the Stormpike one looks good too. Shame itā€™s red!

2 Likes

You guys better stop showing off all these great things you do, it makes me wanna come back into RP.

3 Likes

With that kind of transmog you better be back.

2 Likes

You big flirt. :smiling_face:
I might if they would have me.

3 Likes

One of us! One of us! One of us!

1 Like

I think we could spare the room ā€¦ just; quick question!

Do you conjure dangerous confectionary to end your rivals? :eyes:

1 Like

Some of us have Rams in full plate, drippinā€™ with scalemail and eager fer the charge!

The Dawnforge fer Dwarven Knights! Cry Havoc for the Light Within the Mountain!

2 Likes