[Dwarf/Earthen-RP] Dwarves of the Morodnir 🏔

And half Dwarf… and half Dwarf, apparently.

:thinking: :roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

We’ve got some new stories coming up once these two have decided how they plan on not getting roflstomped on our next adventure.

Stay tuned for that.

2 Likes

Well that concludes our time in Dalaran and the Broken isles!

Our mad jaunt with eccentric Dwarven Explorer Monty McDoof took us to a long ruined temple and resulted in us putting numerous distress Kaldorei ghosts to rest (and smiting a particularly nasty one), and gaining the map we wanted from McDoof as reward… :ghost: :world_map:

Then a mighty tall tales was had and many great tales shared! Thanks to everyone who visited, we really enjoyed hearing your tales!

Then at last came the night, when we used McDoof’s map to seek a giant Mithtil vein deep under highmountain… There we came across grizzly scenes of crushed Drogbar and smashed dragon bones. Once we found the vein (in all its shiney glory) we soon discovered the cause of the Calamity, a GIANT! made of Mithril!

After a mighty battling slog, which involved getting trampled, thrown smashed and flung. We managed to bring our foe low with tripping chains, explosives and some crafty cunning once we had gouged out its Emerald eyes! (There was totally an empire strikes back rip off in their somewhere too…) :fist: :mountain: :skull_and_crossbones:

Sadly I didn’t get any screenshots of the last one. Far too busy DM’ing a hectic, thrilling and outright amazing event. These Dwarves come up with the most crazy stuff.

3 Likes

You’re all an awesome bunch of dwarves that I love interacting with on forums, discord channels & in-game. Merry Winter’s Veil to you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :christmas_tree: :gift:

2 Likes

That moment when they all run around a cave when the monster hunter tells them not to do that.
Then they get surprised when they wake up a giant from it’s slumber.
Next time I’ll just walk away and let you all die.

3 Likes

Yrah but…

Wheres the fun in that? :smirk: :mage:

1 Like

OCH! I SAID! GO FER THE LIMBS!!!

BU-NOOOOO!! WILDEH-LAD ‘ERE BE AIMIN’ FER EETS ‘EYS! GAH! EVN’ UUSIN ME FIEH’BOMBS FER EET!

An’, evn’ suggestin’ tha’ Dark irons be betteh’ when fightin’ in watehs’ … BAH!

No but seriously great stuff! All manners of crazy and fun! :hammer_and_pick::crab:

1 Like

Much obliged.

Some of us will be attending the following!

If you’re free, hope to see you there!

Seasons greetings, best wishes and a grand 2022 to you all!

3 Likes

Hmm I’ll consider dropping by. If you pay enough.

2 Likes

Merry belated Christmas and a happy Morod-nir! :christmas_tree: :fireworks: :firecracker: :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

Happy new year to all of our friends and fellow forumdwellers!

The new year has a ton waiting for us. New adventures waiting to be undertaken.

The first is a plea from the Dwarves of Stormwind to aid in protecting trade in the south!

Afterwards we shall help Hruroth in hosting the Festival of the Forge!

After all of that merriment it’s time to get back to business. And the Morodnir are going to head over to Alterac to help the Stormpikes investigate some disappearances in the hills past Dun Baldar.

With our holiday hiatus over feel free to contact us anytime for further information.

4 Likes

Just had a very good rp encounter on my new Dark Iron with Murgrimm, and am very excited to learn more of this guild IC and OOC!

4 Likes

Och, lad here be spewin LOTS of soot - but is proper! :smirk:

Very kind words Fusgrim! Very humbling!
We are looking forward to getting you sorted :beers:

FIEH’ an’ IRON!

2 Likes

Looking forward to our campaign between the Morodnir and the Primal Pact come the end of the month! Can’t wait to take dwarven beards!

3 Likes

Been having a few fun days at the Everstill tourny! Been a blast so far.

And come the weekend it’s the turn of the Mountain kingdom with the Festival of the Forge!.

Busy busy!

Before all that though we spent a few days chasing down some Gnoll bandits that had stolen a heap of Dwarven arms and explosive! cheeky little Hyenas! Proved to be an interesting jaunt through Elwynn then to Redridge, where we found an excuse to blow up a makeshift bridge… :bomb: :bridge_at_night:

3 Likes

Spirits are telling me that soon enough we shall meet those fierce dwarves on a bloody battlefield…

Can’t wait to slash me some beards! :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Fire intensifies TROLLLLLSS! TROLLS IN THA’ THREAD! :fire::fire::fire:

Haha, no but definitely! Looking forward to it! After all - I need to test a few new “fire” based creations; heard you trolls do best when burnt? Aye? :smirk::fire::hammer_and_pick:

1 Like

Maybe if we ignore them they will go away. That’s what I heard you have to do when dealing with trolls on forums…

Or it’s only for other type of trolls?

3 Likes

Huh, where’d they go??

2 Likes

…never fear.

The Morodnir are here! :shield:

2 Likes